-ˋˏ ༻ 002 ༺ ˎˊ-

"Garret!"

"Garret!"

back when Y/n and Mike were 12 years old they went on a little camping trip.

Garret was running around the campground with his bright orange airplane while Y/n and the rest of Mikes family had some hamburgers.

"how about some burger with that ketchup?" Mikes dad commented as he watched his wife slather her burger with the ketchup.

Mikes mom laughed and looked back at the kids. "everything is better swimming in ketchup, right, guys?" she winked at them.

Mike smiled and started nodding with his mother until Y/n spoke up.

"no way." Y/n shook her head while wiping her mouth. "mayo is the way to go." she took a bite out of her hamburger.

Mike changed his decision and pointed at Y/n while nodding his head.

Mikes mom gasped and looked at her. "you are so wrong, missy." as she placed the ketchup bottle down, she accidentally kicked over her glass of coke. "woah!"

she quickly put the glass back up and looked at the kids. "going to grab a towel, go watch your brother, okay?" she pointed towards Garret while walking to their tent.

"okay!" Mike answered enthusiastically.

the two teens looked over at Garret still running around with his airplane. "Garret!" Mike stood up from the picnic bench, Y/n following along.