-ˋˏ ༻ 003 ༺ ˎˊ-

"Vanessa"

"Vanessa"

Max sat at in a booth in the Sparky's diner with her brother and Mikes aunt and weirdly her lawyer was there too.

"hey!" a server came up to them. "welcome to Sparky's couldn't set you folks with some appetisers?" he smiled and started handing out menus.

Max spotted Jane's lawyer smiling at the mention of food but it soon dropped. "we are not eating." Jane grabbed the menu in Hanks hand and handed it back to the server.

the server chuckled. "well, that's no fun!" he smiled. "you do realise that lunch is the most important meal of the day."

Jane looked incredibly annoyed and shook her head slightly. "i thought that was breakfast?" Hank said confused.

"some people say that, but you know... it's just a theory." the server tilted his head.

"are you being paid by the word?" Jane asked annoyed. "or could we have a minute?"

"alright." the server mumbled and left the table.

"where were we?" the woman asked and then looked at Max. "oh, you were about to tell me what a miserable failure you are." she smiled displeasing at Max.

"hey, screw you lady." Hank came to his sisters defence. "my sister went out for every inch of that dump a thousand time. if there was something to find, she would have found it."