-ˋˏ ༻ 008 ༺ ˎˊ-

"Jane"

"Jane"

Y/n woke up early to start making some breakfast for the Schmidt siblings. she grabbed Mikes shirt from the ground and got out bed

she leaned over and gave Mike a kiss on the forehead, making him hum in his sleep. Y/n quietly walked to the kitchen and started grabbing all of the food she needed out of the fridge to make breakfast.

after Y/n was halfway done cooking, there was a knock on the door. the woman quickly walked over to the door and was a bit startled to see Jane standing there.

"Jane?" she looked at the older woman.

Jane sneered at Y/n as she took in her attire. "Y/n."

after a couple of seconds Y/n shook her head. "what are you doing here?"

"Mike called me last night, saying he needed my help." the older woman pushed Y/n out the way and sat down on a chair by the table.

Y/n slammed the front door, hoping that it would wake Mike up and walked back into the kitchen.

Y/n never liked Jane and vice versa. she always commented on her outfit choices or how she was with Abby, telling the little girl that Y/n was only nice to her because she likes her brother.

as Y/n angrily mixed the pancake batter, Mike came up behind her and hugged her, kissing her shoulder too. "good morning." he whispered.