୨୧ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

† 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

Your heart raced as you stood in line, waiting for the Stray Kids fan meet-and-greet. Meeting Lee Know had been a dream of yours for so long, and today, it was finally going to happen. You clutched a small gift for him, a token of your admiration.

As you stepped into the room, the vibrant energy of the group washed over you. Each member smiled and greeted the fans, and when your eyes met Lee Know's, your breath caught. He was even more captivating in person, his charisma shining brightly.

"Hello there," he said, offering you a warm smile. "I'm Lee Know. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Your voice wavered as you introduced yourself, and he chuckled softly, clearly amused by your nervousness. You couldn't believe you were standing so close to him, the person who had inspired you in so many ways.

As the event went on, you found yourself in a conversation with Lee Know. His easygoing charm and genuine interest in your stories put you at ease. You shared your dreams and your journey as a Stray Kids fan, and he listened with a glint of admiration in his eyes.

After the event, you decided to explore the city on your own. You had always wanted to visit this place, and now that you were here, you were determined to make the most of it. As you wandered the streets, you stumbled upon a cozy café and decided to have a coffee.

To your surprise, as you entered the café, you saw Lee Know sitting at a corner table, enjoying a cup of coffee. It was a serendipitous moment, and your heart raced with excitement.

Approaching him nervously, you said, "Hey, Lee Know! Mind if I join you for a coffee?"

He looked up, his eyes lighting up with a genuine smile. "Of course, I'd love some company."

The two of you spent hours in that café, talking about life, music, and shared interests. You learned that Lee Know was not just an incredible performer but also a kind-hearted person with a deep love for art and creativity.

As the evening turned into night, you shared stories, dreams, and laughter, and in those moments, you felt a connection that was truly special. The world seemed to fade away, and it was just the two of you, lost in your own world of conversations and smiles.

Under the café's warm, golden lights, Lee Know leaned in, his eyes locking with yours. "You know," he began, "this day has been full of unexpected surprises, but the best one was meeting you. You're incredible."

Your heart fluttered, and before you knew it, the distance between you disappeared, and your lips met in a sweet, serendipitous kiss.

In that starry night, you realized that sometimes, the most beautiful moments in life were the ones that happened unexpectedly. Your meeting with Lee Know was just the beginning of an extraordinary journey, filled with music, laughter, and, of course, the serendipity of love.