୨୧ 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

† 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧

Hyunjin had always been a distant dream for you, the charismatic member of Stray Kids whose stage presence and smile had captured your heart. Little did you know that fate had a serendipitous encounter in store, one that would change your life forever.

You attended a Stray Kids concert, the anticipation building in your chest as you waited for the show to begin. As the music filled the air, your heart raced, and the sight of Hyunjin on stage left you breathless. He was even more mesmerizing in person, and his energy was electric.

After the concert, you and your friends decided to grab a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant. Little did you know that you would find yourself at the same place as Stray Kids. When Hyunjin walked in with the group, your heart leaped in surprise.

As the group settled at a nearby table, you couldn't help but sneak glances at Hyunjin, and it seemed he had noticed you too. When your eyes met, you felt a jolt of electricity, and he flashed you a warm smile. You couldn't believe your luck.

As the night wore on, you noticed Hyunjin getting up from the table. He made his way over to you, his smile still in place. "Hi there," he greeted, his voice soft and friendly. "I noticed you at the concert. What did you think of the show?"

Your heart raced, but you managed to stammer out a response. "It was incredible, and you were amazing!"

Hyunjin's smile widened. "Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do you mind if I join you for a moment?"

Your friends, knowing your deep admiration for Hyunjin, encouraged him to sit. As he sat down, you discovered that beneath his stage persona, he was an incredibly down-to-earth and charming person. The two of you shared stories and laughter, as if you had known each other for ages.

The night continued, and Hyunjin extended an invitation to join Stray Kids for a late-night adventure around the city. You eagerly accepted, and the adventure took you to unexpected places, from food stands to impromptu dance-offs under the city lights.

Underneath the starry night, Hyunjin led you to a quiet park. The moonlight cast a soft glow, and the atmosphere was charged with a sense of serendipity. You sat down on a park bench, the world around you feeling like a dream.

Hyunjin leaned in, his eyes locking with yours. "Y/N," he began, "this night feels like a serendipitous twist of fate. I'm drawn to you in a way I can't explain."

Your heart raced, and before you knew it, your lips met in a sweet, serendipitous kiss. It was an unexpected moment, but it felt perfect, as if the universe had conspired to bring you together.

In the moonlit serendipity of that night, you realized that sometimes, the most beautiful moments in life were the ones that happened unexpectedly. Your chance encounter with Hyunjin had turned into an unforgettable adventure, and you couldn't wait to see where it would lead.