୨୧ 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

† 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

In the heart of Seoul, where city lights flickered like stars, you navigated the bustling streets with a sense of self-consciousness. As a devoted fan of Stray Kids, you found solace in their music, especially in the charismatic leadership of Bang Chan. Little did you know that a chance encounter would change your perspective on both yourself and the world around you.

One ordinary day, you stumbled upon a small cafe known for its cozy atmosphere and warm beverages. The bell above the door chimed softly as you entered, and your eyes met the gentle gaze of a barista who seemed oddly familiar. It took a moment for recognition to dawn on you – it was Bang Chan himself, clad in a cozy apron, preparing drinks with a focused yet welcoming demeanor.

Your heart raced as you approached the counter, trying to conceal the surprise on your face. Bang Chan looked up, his eyes lighting up with a friendly smile. "Hey there! Welcome to Radiance Café. What can I get you?"

Embarrassed by the attention, you stammered out your order, struggling to meet his gaze. As you waited for your drink, Bang Chan struck up a casual conversation, effortlessly putting you at ease. Little did you realize, this encounter would mark the beginning of a transformative journey.

Days turned into weeks, and you found yourself becoming a regular at Radiance Café. Each visit brought a sense of comfort as Bang Chan's easygoing nature and genuine kindness became a familiar refuge. One day, as you sat sipping your favorite drink, he noticed a hint of hesitation in your eyes.

"Y/N, is everything okay?" he asked, his concern palpable.

You hesitated before confiding in him about your insecurities—how you struggled with your appearance and felt out of place in a society that often emphasized unrealistic beauty standards. Bang Chan listened attentively, his empathy shining through.

"You're incredible just as you are," he reassured, his words carrying a sincerity that touched your heart. "But I understand how it feels. Sometimes, we all need a little help seeing our own radiance."

With those words, Bang Chan became a guiding light in your life. He encouraged you to embrace your uniqueness and helped you see the beauty in your curves and quirks. Together, you explored the city, trying new things and creating cherished memories.

One evening, Radiance Café hosted a small acoustic performance. Bang Chan surprised you by inviting you on stage, showcasing not just your favorite Stray Kids songs but also your own talents. The applause of the audience became a symphony of acceptance, and in that moment, you felt a newfound confidence blossoming within.

As the months passed, Bang Chan continued to uplift you, not just with his words but through genuine actions. He became your confidant, helping you rewrite the narrative of self-doubt into one of self-love. Together, you discovered the joy of being comfortable in your own skin, embracing the radiance that had always been there.