୨୧ 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

† 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠

Han Jisung had always been the energetic and charismatic member of Stray Kids, and his presence on stage never failed to captivate your heart. Little did you know that your own life would soon be filled with a serendipitous encounter that would set your hearts on an unexpected journey.

You attended a Stray Kids concert, the anticipation building in your chest as you waited for the show to begin. The energy in the room was palpable, and as the lights dimmed and the music began, you couldn't help but be mesmerized by Jisung's presence.

After the concert, you found yourself in the crowd leaving the venue. It was then that you heard a familiar voice. "Excuse me, can you help me with directions? I seem to have gotten lost."

You turned to find Jisung standing there, looking just as lost as he sounded. Your heart raced as you realized that fate had brought you face to face with the person you admired.

With a smile, you offered to help him find his way. As you navigated the bustling streets together, you discovered that Jisung was as charming and friendly in person as he was on stage. The conversation flowed effortlessly, as if you were old friends catching up.

After making sure Jisung was on the right path, he turned to you, a warm smile on his face. "I can't thank you enough for your help. Can I treat you to a coffee or something?"

You eagerly accepted his invitation, and the two of you found a cozy cafe nearby. There, you talked about your interests, dreams, and the serendipitous nature of your meeting. The connection was undeniable, and as you shared stories, you realized there was something special about this encounter.

As the night turned into dawn, Jisung led you to a quiet park. The moonlight cast a soft glow over the surroundings, and you sat on a park bench, feeling like you were in a dream.

Jisung leaned in, his eyes locking with yours. "Y/N," he began, "this night feels like fate, an uncharted journey. I can't help but feel a deep connection with you."

Your heart raced, and before you knew it, your lips met in a sweet, unexpected kiss. It was a serendipitous moment, a beautiful twist of fate that left you both breathless.

In the moonlit serendipity of that night, you realized that sometimes the most beautiful moments in life were the ones that happened unexpectedly. Your chance encounter with Jisung had turned into an unforgettable adventure, and you couldn't wait to see where it would lead.

Little did you know that this serendipitous encounter was just the beginning of an extraordinary love story with Jisung, a journey filled with countless more adventures, shared dreams, and the magic of love.

As the days turned into weeks, your connection with Jisung continued to flourish. The serendipitous encounter had ignited a spark that now burned brightly, and you both found yourselves drawn to one another. Every moment you spent together was filled with laughter, shared dreams, and the promise of a beautiful journey ahead.