୨୧ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ୨୧

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

✩ ° 。⋆⸜ ᓚᘏᗢ

† 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧

Changbin had always been the mystery you couldn't solve. As a fan of Stray Kids, his charismatic presence on stage and his poetic lyrics had always drawn you in. Little did you know that one day, your paths would cross in the most unexpected way.

You attended a Stray Kids fan meet-and-greet, your heart racing with excitement. As you entered the room, you caught Changbin's gaze, and it felt like time stopped. He had an air of quiet intensity about him that intrigued you.

"Hello," he greeted you, a small smile on his face. "I'm Changbin. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Your voice quivered as you introduced yourself, and he chuckled softly, clearly amused by your nervousness. It was difficult to believe that you were talking to the person whose music had been the soundtrack to so many of your moments.

As the event continued, you found yourself in conversation with Changbin. His enigmatic personality slowly unraveled, and you discovered a shared passion for music, literature, and art. The connection between you was undeniable, and you felt like you were having a conversation with a kindred spirit.

After the event, you wandered the city streets, lost in thought about the incredible encounter. As you turned a corner, you stumbled upon a small art gallery. You stepped inside, hoping to find some inspiration for your own creative pursuits.

Inside the gallery, you were captivated by a particular painting that seemed to echo the emotions swirling within you. You admired it, lost in thought, when you felt a presence beside you.

Changbin had followed you into the gallery and stood there, gazing at the same artwork. "That painting," he began, his voice soft, "it resonates with me too. The emotions it conveys, the story it tells, it's all so compelling."

You nodded, finding comfort in the shared moment of connection. The two of you talked about art, music, and life, and it was as if the universe had conspired to bring you together.

As the night deepened, Changbin suggested that you continue your conversation over a cup of coffee. You agreed, and the two of you found a nearby café. There, you shared stories, dreams, and laughter, and the hours passed like mere minutes.

Underneath the warm café lights, Changbin leaned in, his eyes locking with yours. "Y/N," he began, "this feels like fate, a melody of hearts. I can't help but feel a deep connection with you."

Your heart raced as you realized you felt the same way. "Changbin, it's like our souls found each other in this vast world. I can't explain it, but I'm drawn to you."

In that moment, your lips met, and it was as if the universe had orchestrated the perfect symphony. The kiss was a melody of hearts, and it was the beginning of a love story that transcended time and space.