t h i r t e e n

❝I've never known someone like you
Tangled in love, stuck by you❞

After the very nice teams went, Haneul was totally focused, hoping Gunwook would be up next. While he wasn't next, it was a stage that she was still curious for. The elite G-group Kill this love team. There were a few trainees that she liked in this team, almost identical to Hyo's picks.

"Oh my god, I thought they'd go later!" She said jumping up and down. She was wrinkling her Ricky fan support banner, which just made Haneul smile.

"You really like Keita, right?" Haneul asked, just to make sure. Hyo nodded, a wide smile on her face as they all came out on stage. Hanuel and Hyo could not stop laughing at the team introduction, both agreeing that Matthew was unnecessarily cute. Finally they started their performance and they definitely did not disappoint. She saw how passionate they were and they set the bar extremely high.

"Damn," She muttered as the team struck the ending poses and did their ending fairies.

Hyo nodded, the same expression across her face. "It'd be super difficult to beat them, do you remember the other 5 member team?"

"No, I don't remember but I wasn't really paying attention," She replied.

"Yeah, I wasn't either," Hyo shrugged.

The whole crowd waited with the same buzzing energy from before. This time, it was more pronounced. Though most people here would only vote for K-group, this performance had everyone pumped.

"Now, we have the K-group Kill this love team!" The Mc said welcoming them onto the stage.

"Oh shit," She said amidst the screaming. Gunwook and 4 others walked on stage, some looking nervous, others having a poker face.

"No way," Hyo gasped, slapping her hand against her mouth.

Of course, Hanuel thought as her eyes locked onto Gunwook. While she hoped this team would pull through and win, she couldn't deny the G-group team had been amazing. But she had to have hope as she really wanted Gunwook to receive the benefits. Anything for him to debut.

The team started their introductions and Haneul was holding her breath for Gunwooks. He was standing on the stage looking cute as always, which made a full smile grow across her face. His introduction was no different from his body language, so incredibly cute. It seemed like she only blinked and then they were getting into their starting formation. She noticed how different the dance was already, maybe they really did have a chance. As the performance started her eyes couldn't be drawn from Gunwook, even if she was as biased as they come.

Her eyes never left him, Haneul was completely captivated. Everything was blocked out, except him and the music. Anyone could see how passionate and determined he was, his eyes told all. Unsurprisingly to her, the group actually did well.

"You know what, they weren't actually that bad," Hyo breathed out, still catching her breath from screaming out her support.

"Yeah," Haneul nodded, the same breathless tone in her voice. She could feel her cheeks warming as the group shook out of their ending poses.

It was a split second when she was gazing up at him, probably with the dumbest, awestruck look on her face, when she met his eyes.

"Holy shit, he's looking right at you!" Hyo dramatically screeches, putting her hand over her mouth again and everything.

Haneul wouldn't know though, her eyes were focused on him just as his was locked onto her. A small smile stretched onto his face and she just knew he could see her flushed cheeks. Hyo screeched something else but she couldn't focus on anything other than him right now. That was until a shorter blonde trainee went up and threw his arm over Gunwook's broad shoulder. She watched as he ripped his eyes away from her and onto his friend.

"No, he was seriously looking at you! I'm so jealous what the hell," Hyo sighed, trying to fan herself to cool down the pink growing across her face. Haneul paid no mind to her friend as she silently watched the team bowed and left the stage.

"Wow," She muttered, finally turning to her friend with her eyebrows raised.

"I know right? Wait so when do you think Ricky will go? I've been waiting forever!" She groans, gently banging her head into her very wrinkled poster. She just shrugged, her mind still not having processed that she even saw Gunwook perform for the first time. God he was really something.

The rest of the teams went and performed, but none of them were as exciting as the Kill this love teams.

"It's a bummer we can't see the results," Haneul says, rubbing her arms to try and chase away the cold air as they exited the venue.

"Ugh I know right? And we're gonna have to wait so long until these episodes come out," She complains.

"Yeah, but I'm sure it'll come faster than we think," Haneul says to try and cheer her up.

"Yeah sure, just get in the car, it's too damn cold out here," Hyo sighs.

"Agreed," She nods, teeth practically chattering as she fumbles trying to pull the car door open.

When she gets home that night, the first thing she does when she plops down in bed is open twitter. She knew a lot of the people who attended would be posting spoilers online, but maybe they took pictures? If they did she wanted to see them, but after clicking tweet after tweet she eventually got tired. Her eyes seemed to flicker a little bit before finally closing, phone still in hand.

-
hey guys sorry not really updating this😞😞 i'm doing my first semester in college as a stem major so...🥲