★ m.jh : stardust

As the night sky stretched above, you found yourself in a secluded meadow with Jaehyun, your fellow stargazing enthusiast. The soft grass cradled you as you lay side by side, staring up at the canvas of stars that seemed to stretch infinitely.

The crisp night air enveloped you both, a gentle breeze carrying the faint scent of wildflowers. Jaehyun's warm presence beside you was reassuring as you gazed at the night sky, a shimmering spectacle of celestial wonders.

"Look at that," Jaehyun whispered, pointing to a cluster of stars that formed a shape reminiscent of a heart. "It's like the universe is reminding us of our connection."

You smiled, feeling a deep connection not only to the stars but also to the person next to you. "It's beautiful," you replied, your voice barely above a whisper.

With Jaehyun's telescope positioned nearby, you took turns observing different constellations, sharing stories, and creating your own celestial mythology. The Milky Way arched gracefully across the sky, weaving tales of galaxies far away.

As the night deepened, you lay back and watched for shooting stars, making wishes that only the night sky could hear. Jaehyun reached for your hand, fingers entwined, as a brilliant meteor streaked across the heavens, leaving a trail of stardust in its wake.

The hours seemed to slip away as you discussed your dreams, passions, and the mysteries of the universe. Jaehyun's eyes shone with excitement and curiosity, mirroring the stars above.

Eventually, you both drifted into comfortable silence, still holding hands, content in the tranquility of the night. Stargazing had brought you closer, not only to the cosmos but also to each other, forging a connection that felt as vast and infinite as the universe itself.

And as dawn painted the horizon with hues of pink and gold, you knew that the memories of this magical night would be etched in your hearts, a cherished chapter in your shared story beneath the stars.