★ reaction : when you cry

๋࣭ ⭑ jaehyun .
☆ he would be quite empathetic , and offer you emotional support . he would ask you if you wanted a hug , but if you just wanted to be left alone he would leave you alone but come back to check on you later .

๋࣭ ⭑ sungho .
☆ he would become a bit concerned at the sight of you crying , he would try and approach the situation logically at first . he would want to protect you from whoever or whatever was making you sad .

๋࣭ ⭑ riwoo .
☆ he would let you cry and talk about all of your problems to him . even if he felt like he couldn't help , he'd try to give you advice on what to do . he would want to spend quality time with you once you feel better .

๋࣭ ⭑ taesan .
☆ he would stay calm and collected while offering you help with whatever was bothering you . he wouldn't go straight in for a hug , but if you really wanted it i feel like he would give you one .

๋࣭ ⭑ leehan .
☆ he would most likely notice your distress before you start crying , but if he couldn't get to you before then he'd feel bad . he would probably hug you or hold your hand to comfort you .

๋࣭ ⭑ woonhak .
☆ i think he would be pretty similar to jaehyun . he would definitely give you a hug straight up but if you didn't want one he'd get a little sad , he'd still respect you though . would let you cry it out .