★ k.wh : cry baby

꒰ storyline by : @xxMINHOxxx ꒱

In the glittering world of K-pop, you, a renowned idol, were on top of the charts and the center of attention. Behind the dazzling smiles and perfect performances, you were secretly in a relationship with Woonhak, a member of the popular group Boynextdoor. Keeping your love under wraps was both exhilarating and challenging, as the industry demanded secrecy.

One day, the weight of the industry's pressure became too much, and tears welled up in your eyes. Overwhelmed, you found yourself seeking solace at Boynextdoor's dorm. As you arrived, Woonhak opened the door, surprise and concern etched across his face. Without uttering a word, you collapsed into his arms, releasing the emotions you had bottled up.

Inside the dorm, the other members of Boynextdoor noticed your distressed state. Woonhak, unable to hide his worry, whispered comforting words to you. The atmosphere shifted as the truth unintentionally unraveled—your secret relationship exposed. The members exchanged glances, realizing the depth of your connection with Woonhak.

As Woonhak continued to comfort you, the other members decided to support your relationship. They offered understanding and encouragement, expressing their desire to shield you both from the harsh scrutiny of the industry. The dorm that once held only Boynextdoor's shared dreams now became a sanctuary for you and Woonhak.

With newfound strength, you wiped away your tears and faced the challenges together. The support from Boynextdoor's members became a shield against the bullying, reinforcing the bonds between you and Woonhak. In this newfound unity, you found strength and resilience to navigate the stormy seas of the K-pop world.

As news of your relationship spread, fans, though initially shocked, soon embraced your love story. The journey that began with hidden glances and secret rendezvous culminated in a public acknowledgment of your love, defying the norms of the industry. Boynextdoor's dorm became a symbol of love, acceptance, and the unbreakable bond that music and genuine connections create.

In the end, the trials you faced only strengthened your relationship, turning the once-hidden love affair into a beacon of hope for fans and fellow idols alike. The world may have judged, but love prevailed, proving that even in the demanding realm of K-pop, true connections withstand the test of time and scrutiny.