★ h.dm : planet of love

The rain poured relentlessly outside your cozy apartment, its rhythmic patter creating a comforting background noise. You and Taesan, your boyfriend, decided to make the most of the stormy weather by staying indoors. The dim glow of the city lights danced through the raindrops on your window.

As thunder rumbled in the distance, you and Taesan curled up on the couch, surrounded by plush blankets and cushions. The soft ambiance of your apartment made the atmosphere perfect for a quiet evening together. With the rain tapping on the window, you both decided to dive into the world of video games.

Taesan grinned mischievously as you picked out a multiplayer game. The sound of the rain outside seemed to synchronize with the button mashing and laughter inside. The glow from the TV illuminated your faces as you navigated virtual worlds together, exchanging banter and playful taunts.

The storm outside intensified, casting occasional flashes of lightning that illuminated the room. Yet, in the safety of your apartment, the thunderstorms only added to the cozy atmosphere. You and Taesan, lost in the virtual adventure, shared joyous moments and friendly competition.

As the night progressed, the storm showed no signs of letting up. The thunder provided a dramatic soundtrack to your gaming session. Occasionally, you would pause to admire the raindrops racing down the window, feeling grateful for the warmth and companionship inside.

With each passing level, the bond between you and Taesan grew stronger. Laughter echoed through the apartment, drowning out the storm's intensity. Eventually, the rain began to subside, but neither of you wanted the magical evening to end. The storm may have passed, but the memories of that cozy night, filled with video games and shared laughter, lingered, creating a special connection that weathered any storm.

꒰ my spotify is in my bio ꒱