★ k.wh : harmony in the city

You finish your last class of the day, feeling the warm Seoul sun on your skin. The promise of a fun summer evening with your boyfriend, Woonhak, fills you with excitement. You quickly text him, and within minutes, you spot him waiting for you outside the school gate.

"Hey, beautiful," he says, greeting you with a warm smile and a gentle hug. You can't help but blush, feeling your heart race at the sight of him. "Ready for some karaoke tonight?"

You nod, and together you start your journey to the karaoke place. The streets of Seoul are alive with the energy of summer. The scent of street food fills the air, and you can't resist buying some hotteok from a street vendor, sharing the delicious treat with Woonhak as you walk.

Arriving at the karaoke joint, you enter a vibrant, neon-lit world. The room is cozy, with plush couches and a large screen for lyrics. The air-conditioning offers a welcome respite from the summer heat.

As you select your first song, Woonhak gazes at you lovingly, making your heart flutter. You start singing, and he joins in, harmonizing beautifully. The music fills the room, and you both lose yourselves in the moment.

Between songs, you share stories and laughter. Woonhak's eyes light up when he talks about his dreams and aspirations, and you can't help but admire his passion. He listens intently as you express your own hopes and ambitions, making you feel truly understood.

As the evening progresses, you sing a duet, pouring your hearts into it. The connection between you two feels electric, and the song seems to capture your love perfectly.

After hours of singing, you finally take a break, enjoying some refreshing drinks and snacks. Woonhak leans in and kisses you, a sweet and tender gesture that melts your heart.

The night continues with more songs and laughter, and before you know it, it's time to head home. Walking back through the lively streets of Seoul, hand in hand with Woonhak, you can't help but feel grateful for this perfect summer evening spent together.

It's a memory you'll cherish, a love story that started in the heart of Seoul on a warm summer night, and it's only the beginning of your beautiful journey together.