★ p.sh : rainy city

The city was bathed in the gentle gray hues of a rainy morning as you looked out the window of your shared apartment. The rhythmic sound of raindrops tapping on the glass was the perfect backdrop for a cozy day out. You couldn't have asked for a better companion on such a day than your boyfriend, Sungho.

As you sipped your morning coffee, you watched Sungho from the kitchen. He was humming softly, preparing a simple breakfast of buttered toast and scrambled eggs. The soft melody and his culinary skills made for a delightful start to the day.

"Breakfast is served," he announced, placing the plate in front of you with a proud smile.

"Thank you, chef Sungho," you teased, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

With your appetites satisfied, you both prepared for your day out. Sungho threw on a comfortable hoodie, and you grabbed your favorite umbrella. It was one of those relationships where you knew each other so well that you even anticipated each other's needs.

Outside, the city was adorned with glistening pavements and the shimmer of rain. You held the umbrella while Sungho linked his arm through yours, and you started your leisurely stroll towards the nearest cafe.

The cafe was a hidden gem in the heart of the city, a cozy nook filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the gentle hum of chatter. As you stepped inside, the friendly barista greeted you with a smile, recognizing the regulars who always brightened the place with their presence.

You found a quiet corner by the window, away from the other patrons. Sungho ordered two cups of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream, knowing it was your guilty pleasure on rainy days. You couldn't help but admire the way he understood your little quirks and desires.

With your drinks in hand, you both watched the world outside as the rain poured down. The sound was calming, like a soft lullaby that embraced you. You talked about everything and nothing, sharing your dreams and silly anecdotes.

As the day unfolded, Sungho's laughter warmed your heart, and his smile was like a beacon in the gloomy weather. You could feel the love growing between you two with each word exchanged, each touch, and every shared glance.

Hours passed, and the rain had finally begun to subside. With a sigh, Sungho said, "I could stay here with you forever, but let's not waste the whole day."

You nodded, and together, you made your way back to the apartment, with the memory of this rainy day etched in your hearts. The city had its own charm, but nothing compared to the warmth of your shared moments with Sungho.

As you settled back into the comfort of your apartment, you realized that every rainy day in the city was a chance for you and Sungho to create beautiful memories, reminding you both of the love and connection you cherished in your shared life.