Chapter 2

I can almost feel the tick like clockwork~

(Sorry I love that song)

--------------------------------------------

"Look Japan, the house is clean on the inside." Prussia snickered as Japan glared at him.

"Shush. If someone lives here you will disturb them if you don't be quiet!" Germany whispered and shoved Prussia a bit.

"Don't worry Germany! No one lives here from wha-" Italy was interrupted from a loud shattering coming from the hallway that stood before them.

"Vacant my ass...." Germany muttered and pushed a shaking Italy off his back. "Get off of me, Ita. We need to see what's going on here." Germany said and brushed off dust off of his clothing.

"I will do it, Doitsu-san. You three stay here until I get back, yes?" Japan said as he began making his way down the hallway.

"Don't get caught, Japan!" Italy yelled to his friend. Japan threw a hand up in the air to wave good bye and to show he heard Italy.

"What if this place is haunted, West? Are you scared? Don't worry your big, awesome brother is here for you!" Prussia yelled and began pinching Germany's cheeks.

"Stop it , Pr- Oh my god...." All the color in Germany's face drained. What stood in front of the trio was a large grey monster. It's soul-staring black eyes eyed Italy and darted back to Germany and Prussia.

"Run!" Italy cried out and hurriedly rushed them to the stairs. "We need to hide! Go! Go!"

Japan's Point of View:

"Hmm.... I wonder what could have possibly caused such a loud noise...." I said to myself and continued walking down the long hallway.

"There is a lot of rooms in this house.... Well there should be.... It's mansion...." I continued saying to keep myself company.

Aha. I found it. I thought as I opened a door at the end of the hallway. The room I walked into appeared to be a kitchen.

"There's what caused the loud shatter." I whispered as I bent down and grabbed a shard of what it appeared to be a ceramic shard.

"I should most definitely take this with me. Who knows if I'll need it." I said and put it into my pocket. Now I should go back to Germany, Prussia and Italy. Who knows what they could have gotten themselves into.

While I was walking back to where they were I could feel the atmosphere change. It no longer felt calm. It felt more like fear and anxiety.

"They left," I whispered and walked towards the door, "Come on guys. Open the door please. This isn't funny anymore! Prussia! I know you're behind this!"

I pulled out my katana and slashed the door but nothing happened. What the hell is going on here?!