Chapter 3

Celebration thag I haven't lost interest in this fanfiction yet. Yay. HAHAHAHAHAHHA WHO CAN LOSE INTEREST IN HETAONI?!

-----

Japan's point of view:

       "How regrettable...." I said to myself and shook my head. I sheathed a/n: only know that word 'cause of Warriors) my sword. "Where could those idiots possibly could have gone? This house is fairly large and they could have gotten themselves lost." I said in a concerned tone.

      "Let's start with the first floor." I sighed. Well, there is no way they are in the kitchen since I was in there when they decided to run off. Maybe they went down the other hallway....?

      While I was walking down the hallway I felt like I was being watched. I kept turning my head to make sure none of them were following me. They didn't. Well- they couldn't. There is no where to hide.

     Before I knew it, I came to a turn. Should I go? I mean, who knows what kind of science the people who used to live here were cooking up. Just by the atmosphere I can tell this place is no good; but I'm doing this for my friends so I must. I need to protect them.

      Once I turned the corner I saw something that could never be unseen. A large demon-like creature was standing with it's back towards me.

    Stay calm.... Stay calm.... Don't move or make a single sound. Don't even breathe! It might hear me exhale! As soon as I saw it, it disappeared right before my eyes.

     "What- What the hell was that thing?!" I yelled.