Chapter 4

So if I survive then I'll  see you tomorrow~

-------------------

Japan's Point of View:

     "I really need to find everyone now. That.... Thing or demon or whatever it  is could have gotten to them. I can't have that happen." I said to myself then began attempting to open all doors that I saw.

~Small time skip of opening doors~

    No use on the first floor. I hope that they are still alive and safe.... Wait- I don't hope, I know. They can be pretty smart right? Germany probably had them hide. I thought as I walked up the stairs, still keeping an eye out for that demon.

     "Alright, So I'll start from the back four rooms and then make my way to the other four." I planned out.

     I walked towards the back left door and opened it.

    "Hello? Germany? Italy? Prussia?" I said before I opened the door all the way.

....

....

....

     No answer. 

     "No one's in here.... Huh." I whispered under my breath as I walked in.

      "What the hell? Germany's whip on the bed? Why is it here of all places?" I asked aloud and picked it up. "Oh well, I'll give it to him whenever he asks for it."

~Another really small time skip~

        Right back rooms.... Geez, I wonder what else I'll find here. Perhaps Italy's shirt or maybe even Prussia's shirt as well!