Character

Name: Shirakami Kazuha

Age: 17

Birthday: August 1 

Hobbies: Shamisen playing, leaf viewing, sleeping

Likes: Nature, sleeping, cats and dogs (and for some reason animals are drawn to him), hiking

Dislikes: Sudden rain (if he knew that it won't be raining) and forgetting his umbrella

Favorite Food: Fish

Least Favorite Food: Poorly prepared food

Background:

"Clear weather all around brightens the heart."

Shirakami Kazuha is an ordinary teenage boy who just returned to Uchiura with his family.

With the memories of past coming back to him, he is sensitive about the changes that happened during the years his family were away.

Especially when it is about nature, as he always had that special connection with nature.

But then.......he is also aware of another change.

Upon returning to his hometown, he'll be reunited with old friends, and meet new ones.

Because on one fateful day.....

He was transferred to that specific school.....

And his arrival.......was considered as the arrival of fresh air.......

Relatives:

Adoptive Parents: Kudou Kiyoka and Kudou Miyo

Background:

Kiyoka and Miyo adopted Kazuha who was just around 2 years old, especially when they found out about what happened to him during that time.

Kiyoka may look aloof to others but he is kind and not really open expressing his emotions. As a father to Yuki and Kazuha, he acts strict which scares his children. In reality however, he is always thinking on how to make his children happy. His strict demeanor is due to the fact that he is from an aristocratic family. He treats his children fairly, he taught his biological daugther, Yuki, to treat Kazuha as a real brother.

Miyo on the other hand is a loving mother to her children. She would always be there to comfort her children when trouble arises, and stand by her husband when there will be problems in the family. She was the one who stepped up to adopt Kazuha as she doesn't want him to experience the same pain that she once went through. This personality made her children admire her.

Adoptive Elder Sister: Kudou Yuki

Background

Kazuha's adopted elder sister and the biological daughter of Kiyoka and Miyo. She inherited her mother's looks. Just like her father, she is refined and graceful but she inherited her father's serious expression. As the eldest daughter, she knows the heavy responsibility on her shoulders and seriously committs to those responsibilities very seriously. As a sister to Kazuha, she is willing to protect him at all costs, as she also witnessed Kazuha's terrible situation. She's also the one who asked her parents to adopt Kazuha, not only for her desire to have a younger sibling but out of concern and empathy for the Kazuha who was 2 years old back then. Despite her serious personality, she will try to find a way to tease Kazuha on looking for a bride, and Miyo would always back Yuki's teasing, much to Kiyoka sighing while helplessly watching Kazuha being teased to death.