Chapter 6: What makes Uchiura a great place?

3rd POV. Kudou Residence.

Another day and it means a new day at school.

Kazuha went up earlier than usual so he had time to prepare lunch and cook breakfast.

After he finished those tasks, he took a bath, and wear his school uniform.

While eating his breakfast....Miyo mentioned something to Kazuha.

Miyo: Oh, Kazuha, I forgot to mention this to you but....Chika-san paid us a visit last night.

Kazuha: Really?

Miyo: It's a shame that you two weren't able to catch up. You were asleep during that time, and she understands the reason why.

Kazuha: I see. So she paid us a visit.

Miyo: And she's been complaining how you ignored her and Yō-san.

Kazuha: Ah, that. I'm sorry. There's just a lot going on my mind that I really don't know how am I going to catch up with them.

Kazuha: Besides, I don't want them getting involved with my problems.

Miyo: Ah, sorry about that part, Kazuha.

Kazuha: What?

Miyo: I did tell them about your Rite of Passage.

Kazuha: You what!?

Miyo: And some details about it that your father and I intented to keep from you.

Kazuha: Huh!? Mother!? What did you tell Chika about my Rite of Passage?

Miyo: About you trying to see a solution about the crisis of Uranohoshi.

Kazuha: Oh. I see.

Miyo: And it seems like Chika and her friends are up to something about saving the school.

Kazuha: The students who are taking action to save their school. Is that what Ohara-dono was talking about?

Kazuha: So it was Chika, huh. I never imagined her to do something she'll be motivated with.

Kazuha: Knowing her, she easily gives up on something or she gets bored with it.

Miyo: Maybe if you catch up with her, you'll see what you mean.

Kazuha: So, what is Chika up to these days?

Miyo: She mentioned about school idols.

Kazuha: School idols?

Miyo: I am in the dark as much as you do. But from what I can tell, she told me that they are doing live performances to gain audience and popularity.

Kazuha: To attract students, huh.

Miyo: That's basically it.

Kazuha: I see. Anyways......I'm off to school now.

Miyo: Take care.

Kazuha decided to go on a bicycle and he ran onto Chika.

Chika: Kazuha! Good morning!

Kazuha greets Chika.

Kazuha: Good morning, Chika.

Chika: *gasp*

Chika: Kazuha!? Is that really you!?