Chapter 4: Gathering Information

3rd POV. Uranohoshi High School.

As Chika, Yō, and Riko stalk Kazuha.....

On Kazuha's part.....

As he was having his lunch beside the statue of the Virgin Mary....

Kazuha: The crisis of Uranohoshi. I feel like there is still some information that I'm missing.

Kazuha: For starters, where should I get that information?

Kazuha: I can't just barge in and say that I am looking for information. That would certainly go off to a bad start.

Kazuha: Not to mention, I've already gathered unnecessary attention due to my status.

Kazuha: Besides, this is already a co-ed. Didn't the director already made an announcement regarding about this matter?

Kazuha: Or was it because I am the only applicant and got enrolled?

Kazuha: That could be the case.

Kazuha: Let's get back to the issue at hand.

Kazuha: The decreasing number of enrollees.....

Kazuha: As far as I know, the Director and the Board should be the ones making an action about this matter.

Kazuha: The adults must take care of that burden, not the students. But if the situation is dire.....

Kazuha: Then I guess the students should be involved in this matter and help out.

Kazuha: And when the student body gets involved.....the one who should lead them......

Kazuha: The Student Council........

Kazuha: I should've asked the Director about who is the Student Council President.

Kazuha checks his class schedule and there was a note written on it.

Kazuha: "If you want to know more about Uranohoshi's situation, you can ask Dia, our Student Council President!"

Kazuha: Hmmm, maybe I should find the Student Council President if I want my investigation to make progress.

Kazuha finished his lunch as he makes his way back to the classroom.

Kazuha: Just a few hours to endure and then I'll have to meet our Student Council President.

After a few hours of afternoon classes......

Kazuha immediately packed his belongings and made a fast exit to the classroom.

Once again, Chika and Yō failed to have a talk with him.

Chika: Why!?

Yō: Why everytime!

Riko: He looks busy to me.