1

"This year award goes to none other than youngest famous business tycoon Murtasim Khan.I would like to call him to the stage to receive this award."

After the announcement of the award, there was a round of applause.All eyes are on one Murtasim khan.Leaving the chairs in the audience,he walks towards the stage.He takes the award and kisses on it.

The anchor asks him;

"Who would you like to dedicate this prestigious award?"

He takes the mic and replies;

"Nobody just myself.MK you deserve it man."

Saying this he descended from the stage.He comes out from the award ceremony and all the journalists surrounded him and asking various questions to him.He replies some of them and his bodyguard removed the journalist and takes him to the car.

His car stopped at the nightclub and he entered there and a girl named Anisha hugged him and said;

"Congratulations baby.I'm so happy for you."

He broke the hug and said;

"Thank you.By the way you look so hot baby.I'm burning up right now."

Anisha acted as shy by his compliment and said;

"I know you will achieve this award.Is liye club mein aaj party rakha hai."

He takes a glass of wine from a waiter and says;

"Party all night.Cheers."

He cheers with her glass.

Murtasim's best friend Osama joins him and says;

"Congratulation buddy.Ek aur award mil gaya and many more in the way."

"Yeah I know aur dher sara ayega.I believe in myself and my all success is for this."

Osama looks at Anisha who is busy with dancing.He asked;

"Nayi girlfriend hai kya?Ek aur patali?"

Murtasim smirked at him and said;

"You know me mein ladkiyon ke piche nahi bhagta.They all are behind me.Mere charisma and aura ki wajah se woh log mere taraf kinche aate hai.Aur mein bas unke sath thora sa time pas karta hu."

Murtasim lit up his cigarette and Osama asked;

"Bohot ho gaya yaar yeh time pas now it's time to settle down.Ghar basa family bana."

Murtasim laughing at his words and said;

"You're know me buddy I'm not a family oriented guy.I love to spending time with these beautiful girls.Shadi karlo to life ko enjoy kab karunga.Mujhe apni pero mein beriya nahi pehnna.I like to enjoy every single moment of my life.And you know I just can fun with these beautiful girls."

He offers wine to Osman and said;

"Boring baat ko rehne de and just enjoy this beautiful night yaar."

He joined the dance floor with Anisha.They did the party whole night.

__________________________________
RAWALPINDI,Pakistan.

"Wa Maa Hazihil Hayaa Tud Dunyaaa Illaa Lahwunw-Wa la'ib;Wa innad Daaral Aakhirata La Hiyal Ha Yawaan;Law Kaano Ya'lamoon-yani ki yeh duniya ki Zindegi to sirf khel aur tamasha hai.Aur humesha ki zindegi ka makam to akhirat ka ghar hai.Kash yeh log samajte."

Meerab closed the Quran and dropped off her tears to read this verse of the Quran and said;

"Ya mere maula is duniya ke chahat mein aksar gaflat mein dub ke mein bhul jati hu meri asli ghar duniya nahi akhirat hai.Ye Mere Allah mujhe bhatke huye rah se mehfoz farma aur sidha rasta dikha jo sirf apki taraf jata hai.Mere Rab mere gunaho ko maf kar dijiye.Beshaq Aap maf karnewala hai aur maf karna pasand karte hai.Meri tamam gunaho ko maf kar dijiye.

The call to the Fajr prayer is heard from the neighboring mosque.Meerab extends her prayer mat to the floor and preparing for the fajr prayer.She heard the sound of closing the gate and understood that her maternal grandfather were going to the mosque for salah.

After the fajr,Meerab opened the gate and her paternal grandfather said;

"As Salamu Walaikum."

She smiled towards him and said;

"Walaikum As Salam nanajaan.Waise aap ke ghutne ka dard kaise hai?Pisle raat to aap bistar se bhi nahi uth pa rahe the mein kehnewali thi aap ko aaj ka namaz ghar pe par le."

He touched her head and said;

"Dil nahi mana agar masjid nahi jata to bechaini sa mehsos hota hai."

Meerab replied with smile;

"Allah qayamat ke roz 7 tarah ke logo ko apni arsh ki saya mein rakhega un mein se ek woh hai jinke dil masjid mein laga rehta hai.Insha Allah aap bhi un mein ek honge."

"Allah unhe bhi apni arsh ki saya mein rakhega jo apni jawani apne rab ki ibadat mein guzarta hai.Insha Allah aap bhi un mein ek honge."

Saying this her grandfather smiled at her.

__________________________________

Karachi,Pakistan.

Murtasim sleeping on his king size bed in his house.Last night he did party whole night and returned home in morning.He was so much tired that's why he couldn't change his outfit.Everything scattered around the room.Blazer in the floor.Tie is in corner of the bed.Pair of shoes are lying in different corners of the rooms.

His sleep broke off and checked out the time,it is 12 o'clock in the day.He gets terrible headaches because of hangover.He realised last night take too much drink.Sometimes he tries to control the amount of alcohol and always forgets when drinks are coming in front of his eyes.He can't resist himself.

"Gaffar."

Murtasim called his helping hand with loud voice and he running towards his room and asked;

"Sir aap ne bulaya?"

"Mere liye nimbu pani lee au."

Murtasim said in tiring voice.Gaffer immediately follow up his commands.He brings lemon water for Murtasim.He takes his phone and finds numerous good wishes for his success.He smirks at his award and says;

"For this success credit only goes to me."

__________________________________

Meerab gets a call from her friend and she congratulates her for the clearing bachelor's degree with promising grades.

"Meerab yaar you deserve this.Tumne kitni mehnat kiya.Sab tumhari mehnat ka natiza hai."

Meerab politely replied;

"Wa Ma Tawfeeqee il-laah bil-laah-Meri qamiyabi sirf Allah ki zariye hai.Unhone mujhe toufik ada ki taki mein mehnat kar saku.Is success mein mera koi hath nahi.Allah mujhe qamiyab karta hai aur mein unka shukriya ada karta hu.Allah ne bhi hume Quran mein bataya hai mere di gaye naimat ka Shukriya ada kiya karo.Mein is neyamat ko aur bara dunga.Allah mujhe unke diye gaye naimat ka shukar ada karne ki toufik ada kare."

"Sach mein Meerab tum ek inspiration ho.Jab jab tumse baat hoti hai mazhab ke bare mein aur janne ko milta hai."

Meerab's friend saying to her other side of the phone.

__________________________________

How was the intro chapter of this story?

Don't forget to share your thoughts on this.

Keep voting 🙏