Questions and Dinner. FINALLY FOOD -Sirius

They all sat down again at the Dinner table. The ghosts somewhere inbetween. Sirius insisted to sit next to Harry. Remus started to ask a question. "When will we die?" It was a obvious question and the ghosts knew it would come up one way or another. It was James who answered his old friend. "Sirius will die next year in the ministry. It's too much to explain why you where there but Bella will kill you." Harry was shocked to say the least. His last remaining family would leave him in only a year. And Remus would die too. He didn't know what to do.

"Remus will die in about 2 and a half years in 1998. He will be killed by Dolohov. I think you all know how I died so we dont have to talk about that." Harry started crying and Sirius wrapped his arms around him. G.Sirius had to force himself to stay where he was but you could see it hurt him.

After a while, when Harry calmed down because G.Sirius just couldn't stay where he was, he decided to break the silence. "So, what now?" his past self answered. "I'm hungry. Molly where is Dinner?" everyone stared at Sirius. "What?" the whole room started laughing and Molly served dinner. The mood was lifted in an instand. G.Sirius couldn't help but look at his past self with a longing look. "I wish I could still eat food."

Almost spitting his food out Sirius exclaimed: "WHAT?! I CAN'T EAT ANYMORE?"

"Wasn't that obvious?"

"NO! I MEAN JUST BECAUSE I'M DEAD DOESN'T MEAN I SCHOULDN'T EAT!"

"Hahahahaha!" The ghosts started laughing again.

"The first weeks where hard. But since i cant smell either it doesn't effect me that much. I mean, ask prongs." G.Sirius gestured to James.

"Yep, 50 years now." He smiled sadly. But his expression quickly changed to a grin. He looked at his friends and made brief eye contact with the twins. The other marauders knew what that meant and had similar grins on their faces. Remus smiled and the twins ran out of the room. Molly had a really bad feeling. "Where are you going? Why are you grinning like that? Boys! Come back!" But it was to late. The ghosts started to fly upstairs and shuffling was heard.

Remus and Sirius where about to go upstairs too but Mollys look on her face stopped them imediantly. "You two won't go anywhere. What are they planning?" Mollys voice was low and dangerous. "I dont know what youre talking about. They aren't planning anything." But that didn't seem to do the trick as Sirius had to realise. But before Molly could squeeze the information out of him the ghosts came back with no sign of the twins. 

It was quiet for awhile. Molly wanted to ask again but in that moment the twins came flying on their brooms through the door. That was the clue for the marauders. Flying up they transformed into their animagi. Even Remus was able to. The twins threw some firework around and the room started cheering. Even Moody had a smile on his face. Molly just stood and shook her head, already giving up. 

"So now, you said Harry lives here in the future?"

"Yes he does, why?" Molly seemed really interested.

"Well does he have kids? Does the whole family live here or just his? And why where you here?"

The ghosts smiled at each other. G.Sirius answered the question. "Let's answer them in order. Harry has three kids in the future and basically another adopted one, his godson. For now only his family lives here as all the other Weasleys live by their own with their family's. We where there for Christmas as we decided not to stay at Hogwarts this year. Yes the marauders roam around Hogwarts in the future much to Minnie's dismay." When G.Sirius stopped talking Harry was beetred. Who was he going to marry? Maybe Cho?

"So who does Harry marry then?" The grin on Sirius face was very visible. James also grinned. "Oh you know her already. Her daughter looks exactly like Lily." Sirius grin only widened. He knew.