Chapter 2

Unless it's said otherwise then the story is told in Matteo's POV.

Also there is underaged drinking so um don't drink before you're 21. 😀

_____________

When I woke up I saw that Levi was awake but everyone else was sleeping.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned then grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5:23 a.m. Well looks like I have some time to watch some UTube shorts.

I was on my phone until 6. At 6 me and Levi woke everyone else up and we all got breakfast.

After breakfast we decided to hang out in Levi's room all day.

I texted my girlfriend Jane "Good Morning"

After a few minutes she texted me back "Good Morning 🌄"

I smiled and set my phone down.

Me and Jane have been dating for a month, almost 2.

After putting my phone down I grabbed clothes out of my bag, went to the bathroom and got dressed.

When I got out I sat down at Levi's desk. I lated my head down in my arms and sighed. "I'm bored!"

Ace chuckled. "So am I. What should we do?"

I started thinking and after racking my brain for ideas I came up with nothing.

Athena jumped in and said "Let's play Never Have I Ever!"

We all agreed and sat down on the floor in a circle. We all held up ten fingers.

"I'll start! Never have I ever been arrested." Iris said.

Hazel and Levi put a finger down.

I looked at Athena. "No lying." I said and smirked as she put a finger down.

Hazel looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You have some explaining to do to do later."

We all laughed and Athena went next.

"Never have I ever got into a fist fight with a stranger."

Levi put a finger down and Iris mumbled "Stupid transphobes." Under her breath before putting a finger down.

Levi went next. "Never have I ever gotten drunk before."

We all put a finger down.

The game went on for 15 more minutes and Levi ended up losing.

Once we were done we decided to turn on our favorite playlist.

We hung out until 8. Once it was 8 we all changed clothes for the party.

(I'm not describing the outfits because it's too much work so....Iris is wearing a crop top with a skirt and they're both pastel. The designs on them can be whatever you want. Athena is doesn't have an exact style yet, so she can wear whatever you want. Hazel is wearing short shorts with a small corset and a crop top but you can't see her stomach due to her corset. The outfit is on the darker spectrum of colors. What the actual colors are is your choice. Levi, he is kind of classy but he also wears a size too big but it's not really noticeable. He's just...hot. Ace wears whatever they want. Which also mean they wear whatever you want them to. Matteo wears oversized clothing. He's wearing long shorts and a hoodie, both oversized.)

When we were done changing we relaxed for a bit and left at 9 because we're slowpokes.

We arrived some time around 9:30. We went inside and looked around.

To our left there was the couch that everyone made out on. To our right there was a table with a lot of drinks. Most of them are probably alcoholic.

Athena and Hazel went to go get drinks, Iris  went to go flirt, Levi and Ace went to go talk to some of there other friends.

("All the main character's friends leave them" cliche 😅)

Now I was alone. I sighed and sat on the couch that everyone was not making out on. Well there was a few couples, but there's a lot less than the other couch.

A few minutes after I sat down a male that looked around 5 foot 7 sat down next to me.

He looked at me, smiled, held out his hand and said "Hi. I'm Jeremy, and you are?"

I nervously shook his hand and said "I'm Matteo."

He looked like he was about to say something but then another boy came over. He had brown hair and was calling Jeremy's name. Jeremy got up and left without saying anything else to me.

I sat there in confused silence. I was bored.
I sighed again. I thought about just sitting here and waiting for my friends but then I'll seem like a loser. I sighed once again.

Wow, I sigh a lot don't I?

I almost sighed again but stopped myself right before I could.

The couch dipped next to me. I looked over and saw Hazel and Athena making out. I got up immediately and started walking backwards.

While I was walking backwards I bumped into someone. I turned around and started to apologize.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to the person I bumped into.

"Calm down man. It's all good." I heard him reply.

I sighed in relief and started to walk away... backwards...again. I bumped into another person.

I turned around and started to apologize again. "I'm so so so so so so sorry!" I quickly said to the person I bumped into.

After saying that I looked up at his angry face and took a few steps back. His glare is intimidating. While walking back I looked at the rest him and noticed that his drink spilled on his shirt. "That must be why he's so mad" I thought.

He looked down at his shirt and his face got even scarier. He quickly walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. He pulled me off the ground and towards his face.

He started to yell at me. I didn't really focus on his words though. I had my eyes and mouth squeezed shut out of fear and the fact that he's spitting on me every time he says a word. "Gross!" I internally yelled.

Once the yelling stopped I opened my eyes and struggled to wipe the spit off my face. After I got the spit I looked at him and said "You spit a lot when you talk."

He got so angry that he looked constipated. I tried to not laugh but I let a few chuckles out and he punched me.

"That was rude." I groaned. I could already feel the bruise forming around my eye.

Instead of punching me again he quickly dragged me outside...

____________________

1,092 words.

Also while creating the end I was listening to Beautiful Scars by Maximillian.

It's a great song.

Love you peeps! Bye!