Plan A, Commence!

That early morning, the mouselets had already met the inspector at a nearby bus-stop, waving at them with an energetic smile

That early morning, the mouselets had already met the inspector at a nearby bus-stop, waving at them with an energetic smile. "Good morning, mouselets!" he said, beaming, "I have already picked a spot just for us to chat, come come mouselings, follow me!"

After a few miles, they had stopped at a cafe and huddled around the table to start conversing about a new plan. "Last night I had already thought of a plan after examining the letter we found from yesterday's investigation," he began, sternly. "According to my analysis, I had looked up their history and have found that since 1998 they've worked for the Edmundo Organization and recently they started working under a woman by the name of, 'Vissia De Vissen.'"

"Indeed," Paulina replied. "For starters: Vissia is well known to be an expert at cosmetics — and is also the head of The North Tower of Windy Island," "Many times she has tried to collect protected species, sell expired products, build a surfing center, etc. Now she wants to make a fortune by auctioning my aunt's necklace and making it her own just for greedy reasons!" Intervened Pam.

The inspector scratched then tapped on his chin. "Interesting," he murmured to himself. Charlotte shrugged, "So what's the plan, how will we be able to take it back from her?" He cleared his throat and began to recite: "Our plan is to investigate the city to see if we can gather up new clues and information about their whereabouts, in the meantime, we shall split ourselves into two groups," he looked at everyone of the mouselets, sternly before pointing to Pam then to himself.

"You and I will take the streets! As for you two, you both shall go through Central Park," he continued before pawwing over three walkie-talkies to the mouselets then taking one more out from his pocket. "Remember, if you ever see something suspicious, we will communicate with our walkie-talkies." "So what if we find them, would we be able to follow them if they're going anywhere?" asked Paulina, curiously. "That depends if they are going into a specific area that's nearby,"

The inspector replied, "If it's too far off the map, do not engage the chase, we must pin-point where they are going so we could plan our next move." he concluded. The mouselets nodded. Before heading off they turned to one another as Pam slid them into a hug, determined. "Remember mouselets, we are a team! And no matter what happens, we will not rest until we win this righteous fight," Pam cried, ecstatically, then looked toward Charlotte, winking then cheered, "Now who's ready to save my aunt's shop?!"

"WE ARE, SUPER PAM!" the mouselets cried in unison. "What are we waiting for, mouselets? Let's save the shop, or else our name isn't Team Incas!" "YEAH!" They all cheered.

The inspector burst out laughing. "That's the spirit! Come on everyone, let's shake a tail!"

By that morning of the second day, the inspector and Pamela had been exploring most of the small city from top to bottom with the map held in his paws. Looking around and scanning every citizen that scampers by. Pam's eyes were glued to a small churro stand with mouselings eating their delicious treat. Her mouth watered when suddenly, "Stay focused, my dear," the inspector warned. "We mustn't get our eyes distracted on something else!" Pam snapped out of her daze then apologized.

"Don't worry, Inspector...It won't happen again!" He nodded before turning his head. "Good. Now let's pick up the pace, we must be able to catch those criminals like speedy cheetahs!" Pamela nodded as they sped up the pace. Within hours, they had come across and asked each and every citizen questions about the previous theft, but had found no luck...One hour later, they ended up stopping at a nearby bus stop, standing beside a phone booth.

"...That was exhausting!" Pam sighed, her snout looking a bit flushed from investigating. "We've walked everywhere and still haven't got anyone's answers! What a waste of time..." "I wouldn't be too sure," the inspector responded, firmly, then pointed his finger to the map. "Take a good look at the map — There's three places we haven't checked yet." Pam huddled over to him and peered over his shoulder.

As he moved his finger, his finger stopped at a red dot that read 'City Center Walking Tour'. "There!" he squeaked. "We can start around this area first! It shouldn't take us that long to get there," He gently folded the map and put it in his coat pocket then signaled her with one paw. "Let's get going!" he squeaked, enthusiastically.

As they were about to continue, suddenly something had bumped him. "OUCH!" Curious, he looked below to see a young minuscule, business rodent, on the ground, in pain while rubbing his forehead.

The inspector kneeled and reached his paw out to the rodent, solitaciously and apologized, "I am so very sorry my good chap! I didn't notice you were coming. Here, let me help you!" The small rodent stared at him for a moment before grabbing his paw, standing to his paws. "Uh...Thanks." The inspector nodded, tipping his hat. They both stood to their paws with the small rodent wiping dirt off his black and white suit before snapping at the inspector.

"What the Moldy Brie is wrong with you?!" he snapped. "You could've wrinkled up my shirt. You cheddarhead!" "I apologize my good sir," responded the inspector in a sympathetic tone before taking his hat off and pulling it towards his chest. "My partner and I are looking for information about today's theft. And since now that you're here, would you be so kind as to answer some questions for us?" The small rodent groaned and waved his paw, dismissively.

"Uh...No thanks, buddy! I don't have time to answer some of your lame questions, I have to be at my meeting in one hour. Go ask someone else!" he hissed. He turned to walk away when Pam suddenly spoke out, "Please sir, don't leave just yet? It'll only be for a few minutes...Promise!" With that, the rodent sighed then turned back to the two rodents, very annoyed. "Aright, aright! I guess a few simple questions wouldn't hurt!" "Splendid!" he cheered, escorting the mice to a bench and grabbed out a small notebook and a pen.

"Now, these questions are related to the recent theft that had occurred are you willing to-" "Enough blabbering and get to the point!" cried the rodent, impatiently.

"First question: Were you there when this occurred? If so, what did you do when it all was happening and why?" "Of course I was there," he replied, crossing his arms. "I was out jogging at the time! Right when I stopped at a stop sign, I heard a crashing sound from a distance and immediately turned to see two burglars running off with a necklace in one of their paws — It came to a decision where I had to call the police!"

"Fascinating," he nodded, as he wrote into the notebook. "Now onto the second question: Did you by any chance notice who they were under the masks?" the rodent shook his snout, clueless. "No, they looked very mysterious to me." As the two rodent's continued talking, Pamela turned and spotted a suspicious ratlet, dressed in a black hoodie and carries a small-plain paw-bag, shrouded in the shade of an alleyway.

When he saw her, he quickly slipped away, letting Pam scurry off without uttering a squeak. The inspector turned to notice the mouselet sprinting off and gasped. "PAMELA!" he cried out, startled. "STOP, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" "I won't let you escape! ...Not without a fight!" scowled Pam, pursuing the pursuit. She had soon thrown herself into the chase for redemption...

Adopt Me Out Of Love {EPISODES 11-20}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara