The Chase Is On! Until...

Faster than mousetrap spring, the rodents sped down through the crowded city

Faster than mousetrap spring, the rodents sped down through the crowded city. Suddenly, a loud voice shouted from the walkie-talkie, "Pamela! Are you there?!" The voice was none other than the Inspector. "Pamela, do you copy?!" he repeated, furiously. "You need to head back here immediately, I had told you not to engage in anything! ...I repeat, you need to return back here immediate-"

Without thinking, she immediately turned off her walkie-talkie before he could finish. A second later, the mysterious rodent turned and disappeared into a tall building as she followed him to the top. Pam tried to speed up, but she stopped after a few steps. "No...puff, puff...I won't...puff...I won't let you get away that easily!" Pamela balled up her fists. Then rushed toward the ratlet.

With one last burst of energy, she had reached the top of the building. Only to find a LARGE room that was completely empty, except for a few shelves filled with books about jewelry, a switch on the wall and a small paw-bag lying on the floor. "There!" Pam exclaimed as she walked over and bent down to pick up the bag. After examining the bag, she begins unting the string and opens the bag as she immediately discovers a piece of paper folded into a square. Pamela's eyes widened.

"What? A piece of paper?! What's this doing inside a small bag?" Befuddled, she opens the bag and digs into it after dropping the paper onto the floor. "Where's the necklace?! Why isn't it in the bag?! ...Wait." She slowly glances down at the piece of paper and picks it back up before unfolding it completely and begins to read the letter aloud.

"Ha! Ha! If you really thought that the Inca necklace was in this bag, then you were gravely mistaken, now you will suffer our wrath! ...The Necklace Snatchers." She turned the paper over before continuing to read. "P.S. There will be no escape for you...Have Fun!"

That's when Pamela had realized this had been all a trap before looking behind to find herself surrounded by two tall rodents in black suits. The two rodents suddenly grabbed her after one of them tackled her to the floor, tying up her paws and her mouth as she desperately fought back. "Come on Cheg, let's get this scumbag to the boss before anyone finds out!" said one rodent, while Pam was whimpering and squirming desperately to get free. Cheg nods, cackling like a hyena.

"Let's move it, little pest!" he snarled. Giving in, Pam stood up as the both of them huddled around her and grabbed her by the sleeves of her shirt before walking out of the room. Outside, the group was standing in the back of a white van. The two rodents opened the trunk. Cheg pointed to the trunk, yelling. "You better get in there! Or else you'll be sorry!" he threatened.

His brother nodded before pushing her down to the metallic surface, "That's right! Shut your snout and get in there if you know what's good for ya!" he scowled. "Wait till the boss hears about this, she'll be really happy to see you in the fur! She'll also reward you for being the world's little snoop — That's for sure!"

They slammed the doors with a BANG and hurried to the front of the van. As they got in, Cheg peered at the mirror, then sat down and fastened his seatbelt, grabbing hold of the wheel. "We finally tricked that rodent into thinking we had the real necklace!" cheered his brother. "Now all we have to do is send that mouselet to the boss and-"

"Don't let your hopes fly, sky-high, Ren. This rodent can be pretty feisty!" reminded Cheg. "Before we take her to the big boss, let's get this all situated with one of the top agents before we even take a step further." Ren groaned. Cheg pushes the gas as the van quickly drives away, with towns folks watching the vehicle drive away. "HA! HA! HA! HA!"