Chapter 12

"Should we attack Eunjang?" Forrest asked after the phone call with Phillip ended.

"Huh? Why the sudden interest in Eunjang?" Scorpion inquired. "We haven't attacked Eunjang at all so why now?"

"The only reason Hyeongshin didn't attack Eunjang was because Myles was being an idiot and not wanting to get rid of Ben for Phillip's benefit," Forrest reminded. "However Phillip's willing to pay us a commission for defeating Ben. Should we take the job?"

"Is it alright if we take an individual commission like this though?" Grape brought up. "Won't Donald Na get mad?"

"That's what I'm worried about too but this could also be a chance to prove myself as a capable executive of the Union," Forrest said. "Even Phillip suggested that by defeating the head of Eunjang High, I can prove myself since people are still talking behind my back about Hyeongshin being nothing without Myles,"

"Since Ben is friends with Jake Ji of Daehyeon High, won't we also risk suffering their wrath?" Grape pointed out. "Jake is very protective of his friends and that dude is very strong. He even single handedly took down Naksung Fam in middle school without breaking a sweat,"

Forrest suddenly felt a severe headache and cried out in pain.

"If it were Myles Joo in this situation, whether it be crushing Eunjang, or fucking up Jimmy Bae, he would've at least reacted immediately with an action of his own, heh," Donald told Forrest. "Well, this isn't just my opinion. Forrest Lee, you wouldn't tell me you're completely oblivious to the skepticisms that exist internally that even established Union members need to be tested, right?," 

"Myles Joo was actually so action-oriented that it was hard to calm him down. But Forrest, you on the other hand buddy, you're too careful. Plus, picture the Union flocked into Eunjang where Jimmy Bae got crushed...Now that would just look pathetic when Hyeongshin is so close to Eunjang. Try to get this done on your level,"

"FORREST!" Robin, Grape, and Scorpion were all crowding around their leader with concern. "Forrest, are you alright!?"

"Y-Yeah," Forrest stuttered, regaining his bearings. 'That vision felt like a memory but that conversation with Donald never happened. But that vision felt so vivid like a real memory. Also, what was with that mentioning of Jimmy Bae getting crushed by Eunjang? They're allies and they never fought each other before,'

'In that vision, Donald wanted me to crush Eunjang. Is this a sign that I should take Phillip's commission? But maybe I shouldn't go straight after Ben Park. Maybe I should go after Jimmy Bae instead. He's not as well-known as Ben Park or Jake Ji and he goes to Yoosun High. I should go after him first and work my way up to Ben and Jake after defeating Jimmy,'

'I've also been hearing rumors of someone called the Silver Phantom that goes to Eunjang. I think we should be wary of that guy just in case. We'll also deal with him when we strike Eunjang after defeating Jimmy,'

"Let's go after Jimmy Bae of Yoosun High,"

XXX

Phillip still had Teddy target Gray. Silver was puzzled by Teddy bullying Gray since they were friends in his original world before realizing that they had started off as enemies. He was angered by the bullying, but he didn't step in. Silver knew that in order for Gray to eventually become friends with Teddy like in his original world, he shouldn't intervene. Besides, Gray still needed to build up his reputation as the White Mamba.

A few days later, Silver noticed a video trending on the Shuttle Patch. He clicked it and chuckled as he watched his big brother beat the shit out of Teddy. He normally didn't comment on posts, but decided to do it just this once.

-Silver Serpent: That blonde bitch had it coming with how much he antagonized the White Mamba.

-White Mamba? Is that what he's called?

'Oh, I guess he got his epithet after the fight against Yoosun but since that never happened, I'm the one that's giving him that title,' Silver realized.

-Silver Serpent: Yeah, he's Eunjang's White Mamba. He'll stab you with a pen and bash your skull in with a brick. Don't ever piss him off.

Silver stumbled upon another post that piqued his interest.

-Yoosun VS Hyeongshin! Jimmy Bae VS Forrest Lee!

-Forrest Lee gathered all of his members and they surrounded Jimmy Bae's gang

-Yoosun was vastly outnumbered

-Jimmy held on for a bit but he lost his stamina before they could finish off all the fodder

-When Forrest saw Jimmy was getting tired, he stepped in and took Jimmy down himself

-The rest of Jimmy's gang also got beaten to a pulp

"That's different," Silver mumbled as a he took a bite from a chocolate bar. 'I don't know if Jimmy considers the rest of the team who took down Manwol to be friends, but he did have fun at the celebration party. Ben and Jake probably do consider him and Jack to be their friends despite having only interacted on those two occasions. We'll probably fight Hyeongshin to avenge Jimmy and Jack,'

XXX

Silver was right. Ben and Jake both wanted to avenge their friend, despite Jimmy repeatedly denying that they were friends. However Jimmy wanted revenge against Hyeongshin and so did the rest of Yoosun. 

Silver, Ben, Alex, Jake, Dean, Jimmy, and Jack confronted Hyeongshin. Despite Hyeongshin still greatly outnumbering them, with powerhouses like Silver, Ben, and Jake, the larger number of fighters meant nothing. Ben himself was able to one shot several people without breaking a sweat.

It was Ben who took down Forrest while Jake easily dealt with both Robin and Grape at the same time. Jimmy envied the others' strength and made a resolve to train even harder to try to catch up to them.

The news of Hyeongshin's defeat at the hands of the same people who took down Manwol spread quickly like wildfire on the Shuttle Patch. People began to wonder if the group would also be going after the other Union schools. Someone AKA Hugo Yoon of Yoosun High even nicknamed the group to be the "Anti-Union".

Word Count: 1001