Chapter 02

You were currently with Mike after he got home from getting Abby at school

You were currently with Mike after he got home from getting Abby at school. He wanted you to help out on the job and both of you get it at the same time. Simpler that way, at least. He dialed up the number and awaited for an answer. Your arms were on the table as you rested your head on it, taking a small nap since you didn't sleep well. He took some time to admire your peaceful face and grew to love the smallest details he couldn't see before.

However, he was snapped back to the call as the career counselor answered.

SR : Hellooo?~

Mike : Uh, Hi.. Mr. Raglan, this is Mike.

SR : Mr. "I can't work nights."

Mike : Right. Uh, yeah, I was just calling to see if that job that you offered was, uh, still available for Y/n and I.

He looked over as you seemed to be uncomfortable with the dream you were having. He gently put his hand over yours and rubbed your knuckles. Soon enough, you weren't tense and just relaxed.

SR : Oh, it absolutely is. Why? Have you two had a change of heart?

Mike : How soon could we start?

• • • • •

"We immediately got the job and can start tonight?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes while wondering where the place was in his car. Mike never told you because Mr. Raglan said so, so you were unaware of what you were about to head into. Mike always responded with "you'll see" when you asked. Before you knew it, you saw the place you never thought you'd see again. Your eyes widened while you grew tense. Mike noticed this, but didn't question much. Once he parked his car, you didn't move. He looked at you for a moment and finally started questioning you.

"Y/n? You okay?"

"Th-This place... I-I'm... Never mind, lets just get this over with.." You muttered, getting out and walking over to the gated entrance. There was a lock that held a line of chains around it. You waited as Mike unlocked it and slid open the doors, then opening the actual door itself as he let you in first. You took a deep breath, and walked in. So many memories flooded your mind while your head made you hallucinate the memories.

Mike didn't bother you since he knew about your issue, but had to take you to the office. He gently placed his hand to your lower back and guided you through the place from his little paper. Once he got you through some doors and to the office, he set you down on the chair while he went to the breaker, pushing the switch up as the whole place shined back alive. That's when you snapped out of it and realized where you were.

You looked at the desk and saw this strange device that was most likely for changing cameras. You pushed the bottom of the switch while the monitors fired up. You clicked through some of the buttons as your eyes landed on the two stages. You tensed up once more as you sat up, walking over to the back and sitting on a small bench within the office. It was more as a staff room for everyone as the security guard watches in the other.

As Mike was looking around a bit, he looked over to his right and saw a tape with his and your name on it. "Hey, Y/n, there's a tape for us to, uh, watch."

You snapped out if your daze and walked over, noticing it and putting it into the tape player. Immediately, music began to play as there was a lady who you recognized was shown on screen. There was text in front of her, named 'FREDDY'S SECURITY TRAINING' and you smiled.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, a magical-"

"Magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life." You recited, remembering their motto as Mike was questioning you on this a bit with his looks. Nonetheless, he went back to watching the video. As the video explained the History, you flinched when they showed the endoskeleton of the animatronics. You immediately heard the screaming of your friends, flash imagery of them getting killed and stuffed. You couldn't handle it. You looked away as Mike gently grabbed your hand to comfort you. He always knew how to keep you calm. He continued watching the video as you just looked at his hand holding yours. You were so distracted by it that you didn't realize the video ended.

"All right... Y/n, you okay?"

"Hm? Y-Yeah, I'm okay. Ready for tonight?"

He nodded as he let go of your hand, turning off the TV in front if you both and got up. This job will be purgatory for you.