Chapter 07

𝐀

𝐀.𝐍. -- You guys make me hella happy oh my stars! I love seeing all your comments you guys send out and how all of y'all lovin how it is! Now, onto business.

I have noticed a majority of people wanting smut in the series and I will add it. However, for those of you who didn't want it, I will add small symbols depicting if there is lime/suggestive or smut. I will make sure that it doesn't tie to the movie and let you guys read it as if that sort of content never happened. I care about you guys, majority and minority.

Apologies to those who didn't want it, but I'll make sure the series is normal for y'all. Anyways, enjoy! :]

• • •

"You're-"

"Yeah? What's it to you?"

Mike stood there in confusion as you glared at Vanessa. She knew why, and didn't budge. She looked away as you went back to checking the cameras.

"Love what you've done with the place.. Why Nebraska?"

You looked over at Mike and noticed bleeding. Your eyes widened as you almost shoved Vanessa to check his wound.

"Oh, Need a hand?-"

"I got it, thanks."

You told her, helping Mike rewrap where he got hurt before giving the bandage a gentle kiss. Michael smiled a little, finding this quite cute of you to do. Reminded him a lot of his mom, which he was fond with.

"Well, I'm a certified EMT-"

"Don't care."

Vanessa was struck back from your sudden words as Mike was a bit shocked. You got up and completely blocked the two out to see what you would start imagining, and immediately saw that same exact kid from before.

"You again..?"

"Come with me, Y/n. They miss you."

You looked at the blonde boy in confusion, but followed him anyways. Vanessa and Mike watched you leave, Mike being more concerned about you than Vanessa. The kid seemed to lead you to the showstage, opening it and you immediately seeing your friends. Your eyes widened as you went up to give them a hug.

"You guys are still here... You all are-"

"They can't talk, but they do say that they're happy to see you."

"... Thanks, kid." You began to cry, feeling their animatronic hands rub your back for support. You could feel their hands rather than what they're possessing, and you were okay with it. You felt relaxed and comforted. That's when you heard clicks in the lobby and the animatronics going back to their spot. You got off the stage and saw Vanessa turning everything on as Mike followed.

"So, what are the other reasons?"

"Huh?"

"Why you think Y/n and I are gonna quit or job."

"Well, you two tell me."

You rolled your eyes as you walked over to Mike, staying somewhat behind him as you played with his hand. You seemed fond to fidgeting with almost anything, and Mike's hand was one of them. He found comfort when you did that, so he felt more at ease.

"Is this somewhere you see yourself ten, 20 years from now? I mean, what do I know? Maybe the benefits are great."

We didn't respond, only to get a scoff from her.

"Didn't think so. Add to that the thing with those kids going missing."

You flinched at the mention of that, your grip on his hand tightened for a moment before fidgeting with it again. Mike was a bit shocked.

"Wh-What did you just say?"

"Prepare to have your mind blown."

Vanessa went over to the 'SHOWTIME' button on the wall as the stage and pirate's cove lit up, the curtains opening and a familiar song playing. It was 'Talking In Your Sleep by The Romantics'.

"This... this is..."

"The best thing you've seen in your entire life?"

You glared at her for a moment, before watching the animatronics once more. You stood next to Mike, leaning your head on his arm as he couldn't help but get butterflies from your action. Vanessa smiled up at them, enjoying the show.

"Want to dance?"

The moment she said that, Bonnie had sparks flying off from the floor as the whole performance shut down. You frowned, but quite glad at the same time since Vanessa wouldn't have to dance with Mike.

"Maybe some other time.."

• • •

𝐏.𝐒. -- It's 3am and this is the only chapter I can release for the time being. There is too much stuff going on with me rn such as a lot of romance issues and conflicts. So this is it for now until I can return feeling a whole lot better ^^

For those who are curious, here's what's going on. So I'm currently trying to get through a breakup that happened.. Weeks ago? And my friend who confessed to me went on a whole vent/negative trope because I rejected him. I can't love someone romantically anymore and just those things clashing together is fucking me up mentally.

I'll be back soon <3
Dw, I'll read, like, and most likely respond to your comments!!! I love y'all very much :3