Episode 2

"It's Chris McClean here and I am the host of total drama reboot! Last episode, I self disqualified Scary girl because she was trying to kill me with her one true love, a jackhammer. Now she's helping us host our definitely safe show and things are going to get a lot more darker. So grab your friends and enjoy the ride.

Into starts:
It shows the camera going up the hill and into the water. Then it shows Bowie and Julia fighting like children, then it moves on and shows us wayne and Raj cheering on zee as he chugs his soda. Then the camera changes and shows Emma fawning over Caleb, with an iratable chase in the background. Then it changes to night and we see Priya and Damien laughing and talking in the background, with Millie side eying them. Then it cuts to scary girl chasing ripper. Then it finishes off with them all sitting logs and Chris and Chef holding the plate of marshmallows.
Intro finishes

It cut to show us Raj and Bowie eating their soup some sort, with Wayne not with them.
"Hey where's Wayne?" Raj asked.
"He...umm...went to sit with Julia. Sorry" replied Bowie, patting his back.
"Ohh"
Bowie looked at him, equally as miserable.

Confession
Raj
I'm pretty sure Wayne likes Julia, unfortunately. Ugh, how could my best bro even like her! She was a bitch to Bowie!

Bowie glared at Julia, who smirked back.

Confession
Julia
Make Wayne fall for me, get him to break Raj and Bowie, they both vote for him and boom Bowie's gone

Millie on the other hand was having a similar issue.

Confession
Millie
Priya has been simping for Damien so much. I think I'm losing her, and I'm not happy about it.

"Priya do you- " Millie began before Priya spoke over the top of her to Damien.
"Hey Damien, do you wanna work together in the next challenge if we can?" Priya asked Damien.
"Of course! I always love working with my best friend!" Replied Damien.

Confession
Priya
BEST FRIEND?!  Isn't my crush on him obvious?!

"Alright campers, from wishes from our, "amazing" co-host, Scary girl, you guys must play her favourite game. But umm... This will be very very very-"
"FUN!" Screamed Scary girl.
Chris nodded, and ushered the teams into rooms.
"We will be playing an escape room!"
"And if you don't get out in time, the floor will turn to acid!" Added Scary girl, rather joyfully.

Bowie's team
"Right, we're minus one player" said Bowie
"Maybe Scary girl left us a clue or something?" Wayne suggested.
"Why would she do that" Chase asked.
"Yeah, what pretty boy said" Agreed Ripper.
"Hey what's this?" Said MK, pointing to something on the ground.

Meanwhile in the other room.

The team had spilt up.

Axel and Nichelle were searching on part of the room, whilst Emma and Caleb were checking another and so were Damien and Priya and Zee... Who knows what he was doing and Millie wasn't doing anything, which was pissing off both Axel and Priya.

Confession
Axel
We're meant to be a team, but look at her. Isn't doing anything. If we lose, she's got my vote off.

Confession
Priya
Can't she do anything without me?! Sure I might be hanging out with Damien, but. You know what I mean. I'm going to vote her off if we lose.

"MILLIE!" Axel shouted at Millie.
"What?" Asked Millie, still zoned out.
"Get your butt to work! Unless you want us to die in this damned acid" Axel replied, ready to kill her.
Millie rolled her eyes and walked over to Damien and Priya.

30 minutes later
"10 minutes left, humans!" Scary girl yelled giddily.
Bowie's team successfully open their door and walked out smirking.
"I take it you found my cheat!" Said Scary girl, skipping over to the team.

Flashback

"It's a hack!" Mk said smiling and punching in the code and stopping the acid from coming in and revealing where all the clues where to exit the room.

Present

"You know it sister. Also I love your demi- aroace pin" Bowie said.
"Thank you! Zee gave it to me!" Said Scary girl skipping off back to her beloved jackhammer.
Chef unlocked the other team's room.
"You guys lost!" Declared Chris. "You know what that means!"

"Also Zee has immunity!" Scary girl shouted, getting on her jackhammer, just in case Chris was to disagree.
"What she said" said Chris.
"Yeah! Thank you Lauren!" Said Zee, sipping his soda.

Confession
Damien
Does Scary girl now like Zee something. Not like I'm complaining or anything. But I thought she liked...me?

Voting ceremony
"I'm sure we all know who's being voted off tonight." Said chris looking at Millie

Confession
Millie

Before I go, I need to tell Damien that Priya likes him. I'm pretty sure he likes scary girl and I can't let Priya's heart be broken.

"Hey Damien?" Millie whispered to him.
"What?" He whispered back.

Confession
Priya
What are they whispering about?

"Priya likes you romantically. Please if you don't like her back, let her down slowly" Millie whispered frantically.
"Don't worry" smiled Damien.

Confession
Damien

She...she likes me...back?

"The votes have been counted and the person going home tonight is....MILLIE!" Chris declared.
Millie nodded and walked to the Platform of doom and was hooked onto a helicopter.

"And that folks is the end of total drama for another night!" Chris concluded.

"I know where you live!" Scary girl added.