Episode 3

"Hello I'm Chris McClean and I am your host for total drama! Lat episode Millie was voted off but told Damien something that might be revealed today..."

Into starts:
It shows the camera going up the hill and into the water. Then it shows Bowie and Julia fighting like children, then it moves on and shows us wayne and Raj cheering on zee as he chugs his soda. Then the camera changes and shows Emma fawning over Caleb, with an iratable chase in the background. Then it changes to night and we see Priya and Damien laughing and talking in the background, with Millie side eying them. Then it cuts to scary girl chasing ripper. Then it finishes off with them all sitting logs and Chris and Chef holding the plate of marshmallows.
Intro finishes

Chase was watching Emma and Caleb kissing, like usual.

Confession
Chase
Ok, why do those two always kiss in front of me? Sure I might've popped her wheel on her bike, but I bought her a new one and then she broke up with me. I think she's going through an emo phase without me at the moment

Confession
Emma
Ohhh I've never been happier in my life. Sure I don't wanna be with Caleb but still, the look of sadness on his face is so... Ahhh you know what I mean.

"Right campers. Today we will be doing a really really fun game of truth or dare! But it's mainly truth or truth because the only dare I could think of was burning scary girl's jackhammer." Explained Chris.
"Worse dare ever" said Chef.
"Oh if you don't answer correctly, you get thrown into a tank full of sharks!" Chris added. "Now follow me"

Confession
Damien
First last season, now this again?!

They followed Chris to the place where they were going and it was actually a pretty nice place.
"This is part of my cottage-" said Chris.
"Cottage? Nah this is a mansion" scoffed Mk, stealing the keys.
"Ok first up we have Julia."
"Me seriously? Nu uh. Not happening" Julia said.
Suddenly she was in the chair above the tank.
"Ok Julia, who do you like the most here?" Chris questioned.
Confession
Julia
I can not lie. Damn you Chris!

"...Wayne"

Confession
Wayne

YESSSSSS!!!!

"I like you too the most Julia" Wayne called out.

Confession

Raj and Bowie

Not us? Raj said as Bowie pat his back.

"Ok next up...hmmm. Axel."

Axel sat in the chair.
"I'm ready."
"Why are you hiding from everyone that you are lesbian" Chris asked.
"Cause of all the homophobes out there." Axel replied.
" That is... correct?!"
"See" said Axel walking over to Nichelle.
"Mk, your turn"
Confession
Mk
Why do I think he's going to ask me if I have any idea where his keys to his "cottage" are

"Where are my keys?" Chris asked
"In a suitcase" Mk replied.

Confession
Mk
Be vague. That's how you tell the truth without lying and they still don't know.

"I would like them, thank you very much." Chris grumbled as Mk walked back to her team.

"Next Zee."

Confession
Zee
He's going to ask about my leg, isn't he.

"How did you actually loose your leg?"

"...I was born like this" said Zee.

"So you didn't-" ripper began before Chris shushed him.

"Next, Bowie."
"Ugh why meeeeeee" Bowie moaned, walking up to the chair.

"Is it true that you've been stabbing a picture of Julia ever since you met her."

Confession
Bowie
Yeah duh. Who wouldn't though.

"Of course" Bowie said going back to his team.

"Wayne. Attack him." Said Julia, so Bowie stood behind Raj

Confession
Raj
Actually, why the **** was jia treating him like a dog.

"Ugh. To stop the fighting we will do one more" Chef said.

Confession
Chris
I thought I made the rules. Maybe I changed him when he came into my room that one-
I need to delete that.

"Fine. Damien.". Chris said, clearly still angry that Chef is making up the rules now.

Confession
Damien
He's going to ask me what Millie told me, isn't he.

"Did you ever have feelings for scary girl."
"I see her as a best friend rather than a lover" Damien replied.

"Because no one lied its a non elimation round.And that folks is the end of total drama for another night!" Chris concluded.