Episode 6

"Hello everyone who watches these teens get tortured every day! It's Chris McClean! Last episode ripper was voted off for not doing anything! This episode, we will be having fun. But first, cue the intro!"

Into starts:
It shows the camera going up the hill and into the water. Then it shows Bowie and Julia fighting like children, then it moves on and shows us wayne and Raj cheering on zee as he chugs his soda. Then the camera changes and shows Emma fawning over Caleb, with an iratable chase in the background. Then it changes to night and we see Priya and Damien laughing and talking in the background, with Millie side eying them. Then it cuts to scary girl chasing ripper. Then it finishes off with them all sitting logs and Chris and Chef holding the plate of marshmallows.
Intro finishes

"WILL EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Axel yelled waking everyone who was asleep in her team's cabin  and the boys as well.

"What Hermosa?" Nichelle groggily asked.
"My knife has gone missing!" Axel growled.
"And that's our fault how?" Caleb asked, rolling his eyes at Axel.
"Because one of you must've stolen it from me!" Axel grumbled.
"Maybe you just put it-" Priya began before Axel glared at her. "I would never do that"
"Hey leave Priya alone!" Damien stood infront of Priya.
"Oh so now you're protecting your girlfriend!" Axel shot back, causing damien to blush.
"Guys calm down. Lauren took it" Zee said sipping his soda.

Confession
Axel

Oh I'm going to kill that censored censored for stealing it from me!

Confession

Scary girl

Let's be honest. She's never getting her knife back now it's in my hands. I'll be taking very good care of you.

At the dining hall, Bowie , Raj and Wayne were arguing. Well to be specific Bowie and Wayne. Raj was just in the middle of it. Raj picked up his meal which looked like spaghetti but obviously wasn't and sat next to mk.

Confession

Bowie

I still don't get how he's Raj's best friend. He likes Julia and me and Raj both believe she's a foul vulture he wears too short jean shorts! Ugh I'm glad I eliminated her when I had the power to. 

"Alright campers! I hope you enjoyed your breakfast!" announced Chris in a way a serial killer would if he had put poison in your breakfast.

"You will be going on that bus." said chef, pointing to the rundown bus that was used back in the total drama action days

Confession

Damien

I'm pretty sure that bus is not up to any transport standards!

"Oh and did I mention this is going to be drove be the one the only... IZZY!" Chris declared as Izzy stepped out of the bus and smiled demonically at chef.

"Chris I thought we said no more psychopaths. We already have scary- i mean Lauren is the queen of death here." Chef worried to Chris.

Confession

Scary girl

Yep. I forced Chef into calling me that hehehhehehehhehehehheheh-

"Chef don't worry. We'll have Scary girl riding with them. I bet it's going to be a dream." Chris confided. "Now campers, get on the bus."

As the campers filed onto the bus Chris and Chef got into a limousine.

"Hey! Where's mine and my boyfriend's million dollar treatment" asked Bowie indicating to himself and Raj.

"Are you two billionaires? Because if you are then you can join us but you're not so what's the point!" Chris yelled out as the limousine started to drive away.

As soon as everyone got onboard, Izzy started laughing like a deranged manic, with scary girl joining  in.

Confession

Zee

You know I've never found anything really scary apart from milk, but now Lauren is really freaking me out. And so is the ginger...

Confession

Damien

So now there's TWO scary girl's?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who here is ready for a super fun and safe ride asked Izzy, turning her head 180 degrees. There was a forced yes from all of them as Izzy started up the bus and started to drive it beyond the speed limit. Chase and Emma were somehow making out whilst Raj gripped Bowie's hand for dear life.

Confession

Caleb

Time to get Emma out and make an alliance 

"Hey Priya. You're looking really pretty today." Caleb flirted grabbing her by the chin and forcing her to look up into his eyes.

"Sorry Caleb but a relationship with you is something I don't really want at the moment" replied Priya, pulling out of his grasp and falling onto Damien instead. "Oh umm hi Damien" Priya blushed. Caleb was going to say something until the bus submerged under the water.

"Why can't water be lava " scary girl humphed.

"I don't know, but I wish it was cause then I could throw Justin in" Izzy replied.

"We could throw Damien in as well!" Scary girl mused. "His screams are to die for!"

Caleb moved onto Axel and Nichelle. "Hey Nichelle. I heard that if  Emma won the million bucks, she would've sued you for your fake stunts! And Zee she would've sued all the soda companies because they weren't making enough sodas per second!"

"WHAT!" Nichelle and Zee yelled at the exact same time.

Confession

Caleb

Yeah I exaggerated on that a lot. Emma was going to sue Jerry and she was going to sue the brand of soda that killed her pet hamster.

A few terrifying hours later, the teams had finally reached their destination. 

"Now campers,  you're probably wondering why we brought you to a abandoned amusement park . It's because the world's most deadly ride the gravity demolisher is here and you will have to ride it!" Announced Chris, leaving many groans from the campers.

"Last to puke wins immunity for their team" Said Chef.

Confession

Mk

And this is why i dumped all my breakfast in Raj's bowl without him noticing this morning.

Chef then pushed the teams onto the rollercoaster and suddenly it was off. After the first round no one had puked and that was the same for the second and third round until on the fourth Emma and Chase puked.

Chris laughed as he dangerously controlled a drone that brought them both to land.

"UGH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Emma yelled at Chase before the lovebirds started arguing.

"Chef, turn up the speed limit" Chris instructed Chef. Soon all the contestants were out apart for zee and mk.

"Because you two are the last left, I need you to drink this milk-" Chris began before Zee interrupted him.

"Nope. Mario kart you win. I will not be drinking this milk!"

"My name is Mk" she groaned.

"Yeah it stands for Mario Kart" Zee concluded  

"...sure" Mk gave up.

Later that night at the elimination ceremony...

"The votes are in if I give you a marshmallow then you are safe;

Priya

Zee

Nichelle

Damien

Axel

And finally

Emma go pack your bags, you're going home"

Caleb smirked and ate his marshmallow as he watched Emma fly away.

"Who will be next to go home on TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND?!