V

At home:
7:35 PM:

We arrive in front of the mansion with Marco and we head straight to my room. After unlocking my room, I open the door and go inside with Marco. I close the door behind me. Should I lock it in case someone barges in to make out with their partner or keep it as is so Marco doesn't have any ideas?

Me: Should I...

He looks my way, confused.

Marco: Yeah?

Me: Uh- sorry, why am I apologizing- Christ!

He simply chuckles at me and sits on my bed as I get my spare inhaler from one of the drawers in my desk. I put it in my banana bag before the door opens to Emiel.

Me: Can I... Help you ?

Emiel: No- it's fine- hey friend of a friend!

Marco: Hey...

He smirks at me and Marco before closing the door. I lock it immediately after.

Me: Do you have... siblings?

I go sit next to him on my bed.

Marco: An older and younger sister.

Me: Heh- I could tell- you're a middle child!

Marco: And you, the youngest.

Me: Because you stalked me?

Marco: Probably.

Me: Why did you-

Marco: That's for another day.

He gets up and goes to my desk to read my diary. I rush to him and push him on my chair; he sits down. I take my diary and hold it close to me with my one free arm. He just looks at me with some prideful smile.

Marco: I can't read the entries anymore?

Me: No! Last time- you saw things-

Marco: Like how you described me the first time you saw me. How did it go... Ah yes! A buff gymrat that has a mullet, a sharp jawline and has the same fashion style you do.

Me: You read that?!

Marco: Yeah- but why don't you write in your phone, it's more secure.

Me: I like old fashioned... things- Goddamnit my head!

I put my diary aside and put my hand on my forehead. Marco takes off my hand and replaces it with his.

Marco: You're hot.

Me: Hot enough to kiss you?

Marco: Some other day-

I snap, pushing his hand away from me.

Me: I can't with you! What makes me so undesirable that you don't want to kiss me! Or maybe it's you?! You don't know how to kiss- that's why you didn't want to prove it to me!

I'm frowning and feeling guilty. I don't think I should be mad about that. I feel like I'm forcing him now- I'm a bad person! I tear up and back off a bit.

My heart throbs when he pulls me towards him by the arm. I look away ashamedly.

Marco: Sorry for making you wait, pretty girl.

Me: Don't be- I should be the one apologizing for being impatient with you...

Marco: But I was the one that accepted your request and promised.

Me: You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to.

Marco: I want to. I'll... Teach you.

I find the courage to look him in the eyes before looking down at his lips. We close our eyes and our lips crash. We're kissing before I open my eyes and slowly move my head away from his. I lick my lips, tasting mint on my lips, and he opens his eyes.