Chapter 48

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I starred at the two small humans laying on the bed. My lips automatically formed a smile. They were truly my happiness, and no one could ever take that happiness away from me. I caressed my baby girl's puffed cheeks. She was just a cute little fat baby, and she looked so much like Jimin. The cheeks, lips, and I can tell she'll be short and stubborn like him.

I then looked at Jimin. His lips were slightly parted as he was completely asleep. I smiled and bent down to kiss his forehead. He's so pretty, and I fall more and more in love with him. Who would've thought? After so much Jimin and I went through, who would have thought that we would be together and having a child by now?

I mean, think about it. I was a hitman. He was an undercover cop. The only reason we ever met was because he wanted to put me behind bars. But I fell in love with him, and so did he. I found out he was lying to me all along, and I kidnapped him and tortured him. He almost got raped because of me, and that made me realize how much I valued and loved him. So we left South Korea and went abroad. We were only happy for a short time. The next thing I knew, cops were chasing after us, and I got arrested. After some time, I escaped jail just because I wanted to be with him, and he was already pregnant by then. So that made me want to be with him even more.

Now look at us, one complete family. We have our friends' support and love. His grandparents love me like their own, and my mom loves Jimin like his own son. Everything is just going well for us. I just feel bad that I don't have a day job. But the money I have is more than enough to last us many years to come.

"I love you, and you." I said, looking at both my babies. Now, this is where my source of happiness is.

My phone suddenly rang while I was still admiring my baby and my baby. Hehe. It was Namjoon hyung, so I answered.

"Hyung? What's up?" I said upon answering.

"Where are you? We're waiting for you." Namjoon said. I looked at my wristwatch and sighed. Fuck I'm running late.

"Fuck... I'll be there in a few minutes. I got a little caught up." I said.

"Hurry up, the guys have already taken their measurements. You're the only one left. Even Jimin's grandparents are done now." Namjoon hyung said.

"Oh cool, I'm coming too. Sorry, I lost track of time. I just don't wanna leave Jimin alone." I said, my eyes darting to jimin.

"Hobi and Tae are coming to watch him and the baby. Just come." He insisted.

"Alright, I'm coming." I muttered and dropped the call afterward. I was about to take a step towards the door when Jimin started moving, as if he was waking up. It was still early in the morning, so I thought he would wake up late since our baby was a little troublesome the previous night.

"Kookie?" His raspy and sleepy morning voice called out.

"Hey baby, you woke earlier than I thought." I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but God knows I can't build a lie on the spot.

"Uhm... I..." I stuttered.

"Jungkook, are you trying to think of a lie right now?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hahaha... what? No. I'm meeting up with the guys to discuss something. A business idea that Namjoon has." I lied. Jimin chuckled and shook his head, it's as if he knew I was lying.

"Business idea? Are you guys planning to go into business now that you don't work for Mr Choi?" He asked.

"Hmmm, yes, that's it. " I said, even snapping my fingers happy that he is not interrogating me further.