pancakes and sick dates, trevor zegras

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which trevor plans a simple date
for him and [y/n]

s.her reader |  fluff  | romantic

A series of coughs escaped your lips as you snuggled deeper into the piles of blankets that Trevor threw over your body. You sat on the sofa in the living room of your shared apartment. Teen Wolf played on the TV but you barely paid attention to it.

You and Trevor were supposed to go on a date today. You had reservations at a restaurant on the beach. Trevor was thrilled to have a beach date since he hadn't had the time to go to the beach due to practices and games. But, you woke up with body aches and chills, and your plans were canceled.

You insisted for Trevor to still go to the beach. You told him to take Jamie with him and have a little bro-date.

However, Trevor insisted on staying with you and making sure you got better.

"Babe, you're still alive..right?" He shouted from the kitchen. He had been in there for the last twenty minutes clanging pots and pans together.

"For now!" You called out. "What are you doing in there?"

You were growing suspicious of his actions. Trevor wasn't always the best cook in the kitchen. It was always a rare moment for him to make something that was actually edible. Whenever he did manage to make something the right way, it was surprisingly delicious.

There was a pause in the kitchen before Trevor responded. He hesitated with his words, "I uh, I'm doing something?"

"Do you need help?" You asked him. A sneeze traveled up your nose and you instantly reached for a tissue.

"No! You stay out there!" He yelled before a loud crash echoed in the kitchen.

Your body shot up from its slumped state and you quickly turned your head in the direction of the kitchen. "What was that?"

Trevor mumbled incoherent words. "I stubbed my toe and dropped the frying pan! It's okay." He groaned. "Just watch Teen Wolf and drink your tea."

You couldn't help but laugh at Trevor's words. Doing as he said, you turned around and pressed replay on your remote. Trevor had recently gotten into Teen Wolf and wanted to have a binge with you even though you had already seen it more the five times. However, instead of waiting until you came home from work, Trevor decided to watch the rest of season three without you. So now, you decided to watch it over while Trevor finished whatever he was doing in the kitchen.

A few minutes pass by and you don't hear any commotion from Trevor or the kitchen. But the smell of bacon hit your nose as it traveled through the air.

"Okay~," Trevor says. He enters the living room with a wooden tray filled with plates and bowls. "I finished."

You watched as Trevor set the tray on the coffee table. There were plates piled with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. There were three small bowls filled with fruit, yogurt, and granola chunks. On the corner was a large glass of orange juice, a napkin, and utensils. You glanced at Trevor with an impressed expression.

"So this is what you've been up to."

"I know we both were looking forward to the beach date today but not everything can go as planned. So, I decided to make this pancakes and sick date instead!" He replies. "You get it? Pancakes and sick dates? It goes together perfectly!"

"You're a dork. And this looks delicious. Thank you for doing all of this. And thank you for not burning our kitchen down."

"That last part was not needed, but you're welcome." He grabs the plate of pancakes and begins cutting it up with a butter knife and a fork. Trevor stabbed the pancake before bringing the fork up to your mouth.

You opened your mouth and let him feed you the food he made. As you chewed on the fluffy piece of pancake, you realized that he made them with chocolate chips.

"These are really good Trev. You know, I can feed myself." You say after you finish the pancake.

Trevor nods at your words but continues to feed you more. "I know you can, but you're sick, so I'm taking care of you." He gives you a grin with his eyes squinted.

The two of you ate in silence while you watched Teen Wolf. You convinced Trevor to let you feed yourself so he could eat the food he cooked as well.

You both finished up his breakfast meal and were left with stuffed stomachs. Trevor jumped up on the sofa beside you, laying his head on your lap. He glanced up at you with a soft smile.

"Since I made you a delicious breakfast. I think I deserve a treat in return." He wiggles his eyebrows and puckers his lips.

"Trevor I'm sick, I'll get you sick."

"I'm fine with a little cold." He shrugs.

"You may be fine with it, but I doubt your coach will be." You give Trevor a knowing look and he groans.

"Please? Just one little kiss?"

"No Trevor."

"Please."

"Nuh-uh."

"Just kiss me [Y/n]."

"Go kiss Jamie."

Trevor sighs in defeat. He turns his body and faces the TV. The two of you decided to put on a random Christmas movie since you grew tired of Teen Wolf.

Trevor let out multiple sighs, attempting to persuade you to kiss him. Much to his disappointment, you stood by your decision. Instead of giving Trevor a kiss, you ran your fingers through his hair. Twisting and curly the soft texture. You gave his scalp a soft massage and pecked his forehead.

"I'll give you a proper kiss when I'm not sick." You softly say. You could tell Trevor was growing tired from the long pauses between his breathing.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Just give me a day or two."

"Okay. I'm fine with that."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count :: 1010

hope you enjoyed <3

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆