video games, juraj slafkovsky

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which [y/n] walks into her
fiancé playing video games

s.her reader | fluff | romantic

"Oh come on!" Juraj's voice echoed from the office of your shared apartment.

You slipped your shoes off and gently lined them up by the door. After hanging your coat up in the closet, you made your way down the hall. On the wall were framed photos of you and Juraj. The two of you had known each other since you were four. The photos dated back from your times in elementary school to your proposal on the beach. Although the two of you were young, you both knew you'd be together forever.

As you neared the office, Juraj's voice grew louder and more intense.

"Are you kidding me!?" He shouted as you walked through the door.

The office was a big enough space for both of you to have your side. While yours was used for work purposes, Juraj's was for his PC setup so he could play video games up close instead of a distance from the living room TV.

Juraj had his usual black headset over his head. A Canadiens sweatshirt wrapped around his built figure and there was a plastic cup of iced tea that rested in the cup holder of his desk. He had a serious expression on his face as his eyes darted from every inch of the monitor screen. He licked his lips constantly and chewed at the inside of his mouth.

He didn't seem to notice your entrance or the amused look on your face as you listened to him ramble to whoever was on the other line of the headset about reviving him and killing the other teams.

You gently wrapped your hands around his neck, your front slowly leaning against his back. Juraj flinched for a second before he settled into your touch. He glanced up, his gentle eyes glistening at the sight of you. A big goofy smile broke onto his face as he puckered his lips for you to plant a kiss on. Which you did with no objections.

Juraj muted himself before speaking. "When did you get home?"

"Just a few minutes ago," you simply respond while laying your head on his shoulder. Juraj's hands began to rub your arms soothingly.

"Am I being too loud?" He questions which makes you laugh.

You hum, "not at all. Who are you playing with?"

"Alex and Cole."

The two of you watched the screen as Cole's character crouched beside Juraj's. A hand hovering over his figure as a countdown began.

"How was school?"

You sigh, "very tiring. I think I might've bombed. the chemistry final."

Juraj frowns at that. Although you don't sound upset, he knew you were disappointed. He stood up with you until nearly four in the morning last night to help you study for that final. Before you left to go to university, he had prepared a balanced breakfast and a cup of hot coffee for you to help ease your nerves.

"It's okay, you worked hard regardless. I'm still proud of you no matter what you get as a result." He says to you which makes you smile. Juraj has always been good at making you feel better. He understood you so well.

"Have you eaten?" You ask your fiancé who shakes his head bashfully.

You sigh and give him a tight hug before rounding the desk. "I'm gonna order some food. We can finish Love is Blind once you're done." You suggest.

Juraj instantly nods at your words before sending you a 'thank you' and a smile. As you walked away from the office and towards the living room, Cole began talking through Juraj's headset.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

You place the containers of wings on the coffee table. On the floor, you had tossed the butt cushion that Juraj had got you about a year ago when he noticed how much you enjoyed sitting on the floor. Although you liked to sit on the floor, he knew it had to be somewhat uncomfortable. So, he bought you a cushion to use so your butt wouldn't be pressed against the hardwood.

Your fingers swiftly pressed the buttons of the remote, shuffling around to find Netflix on the apps section of the TV.

Juraj had gotten off the game about ten minutes ago. He went to change his clothes and wash his hands before settling down in the living room with you.

When he appeared, he plopped down his cushion and sat beside you, pressing a kiss against your cheek as you searched for Love is Blind.

Although you've known Juraj since childhood and have been dating since freshman year of high school, he never failed to make you all giddy and nervous. Whether it's from his kisses, words, glances, or simple touches. Juraj was most definitely your weak spot. Anything he says or does will instantly make you crumble.

"What kind of wings are these?" He questions as he looks at the six different containers.

"These are spicy honey BBQ, those are mango habanero which I know you liked the last time, this is regular mild wings, sweet honey BBQ, garlic parm, and sweet chili." You inform him.

"Oh! Guess what?" You turn to him with a cheesy grin.

Juraj raised his eyebrows slightly. He adored your smile. It was so contagious that he couldn't help but reciprocate it while responding. "What is it?"

"My professor called, he decided to start grading the finals immediately so they'll be in on time and he said from my class, I got the highest score which was a 91!" You shared the news while tapping Juraj's thighs in excitement.

"I told you!" He comments. "We didn't study all night for nothing. I knew you could do it." He cheers while grinning at your excited figure.

You stop tapping his legs and look at him with a soft and yearning expression. "Thank you for helping me last night."

Juraj gently pulls you towards him. Your face softly collided with his chest, you could hear his heartbeat. "I will always help you." He says while resting his chin on your head. "I love you."

"I love you too," you respond.

"Now, let's watch Love is Blind."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count :: 1k

hope you enjoyed <3

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆