𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 06

After dodging some traps over here and over there, crawling throughout some vents. They made it to the hallway where they were once separated. the locker areas.

"Hey how many of these doll's did you say they're were?"Mono asked.

"About..." Six slowly said trying to guess. 'Five' Shade confirmed it for her. "Five?" She said to him before she turning around. "Why?" she ask raising her eyebrows.

Mono took a deep thoughts as he starts to think of a plan. 'That many? Even just taking care with one of them without a weapon is just as annoying than taking on at least three with one...And I literally don't want Six to get kidnapped again...' he think deeply.

Shade already have a bad feeling on this one. she knows that this part is when Six got kidnapped and Mono got trapped in the locker. so for this an unusual question that Mono did she is skeptical on that. Even to Shroud. to him having an access to Mono's mind. he already knew what is he planning. as he keeps quiet.

Mono let out a sigh before they started walking again. When they got into the hallway they both heard a familiar sound. without a warning. He push Six in front of him as the locker open and fall down on right at her, and trapped her inside.

"MONO?!" Six exclaimed as she was confused and later started to freak out on what was going on until she realized when she heard a familiar sound that nearly made her heart stop.

Mono gulped as five porcelain dolls appeared from out of nowhere. 'She wasn't kidding about there being five of them...'

'Oi..Oi..Oi..Mono are you kidding me?!' Shroud said in disbelief.

'Do you think that am I kidding?' He said.

'I hope that you know what you're doing, You know that I can't help you, even if I wanted-' Shroud cut off by him.

'I know, I just need to trust Six on this one!' Mono said gritted his teeth. Shroud just could do is to agree on that too.

One of them lunges at him while he fights off the ones in front of him. He was struggling as two of them started to pull him back and pull him away from the hall while trying to break free.

"SIX!!!" Mono shouted as his voice was getting distant and soon it became quiet.

Six bangs on the locker as she screamed out for Mono until he was no longer heard in the halls. In a moment of desperation Six places her hands on the roof of the locker and starts to push up. She had a difficult time but she manages to slide out of the locker as she looks around she didn't see him.

"MONO!" she shout his name.

Six held her head and pulling some of her hair. How could she let this happen? Mono just pushed her into the locker and was taken away.

'Why he didn't tell me about of his plan?!' Six said frustrated.

She then hears a cackle behind her which she turns around to see a porcelain doll peeking its head through a door with its back turned to her as Six spots a hammer on the floor near it.

She picks up the hammer and slowly went behind the doll before swinging the hammer and bashes its head into pieces. Six glares at the now dead and headless doll before she turns around for a moment.

'Don't worry Six, we will get him back okay?, you already know where he was been taken right?' Shade said to her.

'Yeah, in the bathroom where they tied me up back then' Six said.

'Right, let's do this' Shade said.

Six turns back around and starts walking down the path that Mono took before. Entering through a room that had many desks and chairs stacked onto one another, spotting another porcelain doll on its knees, seemingly to be drawing something which gives Six the advantage. Stepping a little closer into the room then she stop on her tracks, she felt something was off.