𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 08

Silence has filled the bathroom as Mono stared directly down the halls. Looking around the bathroom once more, as he think rather than staying here longer and waiting for a group of porcelain dolls to come and kill both of them they need to leave then he spoke. "Hey..."

She doesn't say anything which Mono for some reason he started to feel bad, but quickly shakes off the feeling.

"We need to get out of here. before the other porcelain dolls came here." He said.

Six slowly rubbing her face with her sleeves, she looks back from her behind and nodded before standing up and help him up to his feet.

Mono started to climb through the window, along with Six was behind of him.

Mono sees again the bridge of planks before he turned to look back at her. "I will go first before you" she just nodding on him. before he turn face forward and start to walked on a bridge. when he reach on the other side. He wait Six, he sees her starting to walk on it. suddenly he heard a cracking sound. it's confused him. until the the bridge of plank suddenly broke into two.

To his quick reflex, he grab her wrist to catch her from falling. In the other hand Six is surprised on what happened since they know that this bridge didn't break last time when they both walked passed into it. She trying to process everything as she look down seeing how high they are. she felt how her heart was beating so fast, looking up seeing that Mono grabbed her wrist. as she felt herself being pulled up and when she get in.

'Six are you okay?' Shade ask her.

'Yeah I am... Somehow. That surprised me...' Six said.

When Mono let go of he wrist, he suddenly pulled her into a tight hug, this cause Six to startled and out from her thoughts. She once again surprised on this. she trying to look in the side to sees his face but she felt being hug even tighter.

Six slowly let out a cough, trying to catch some air. "M-Mono...?" she slowly said as she groan a little.

Mono didn't know why he hugged her, he felt his heart was pounding so fast. He got panic and scared when she's gonna fall. "I'm glad...that I catch you right in time..." He muttered but Six can hear it as well. but that's not a problem for her. a real problem when Mono gripping so tightly causing her to can't breath.

''M-Mo....no..." Six trying to speak. as Mono hummed on her.

"C-can you let me go....? I... can't b-breath..." She finally said it.

"OH GOD! SORRY!!" Mono quickly pulled away. He saw her gasping some air while her one hand on her chest.

"Seriously, you have a tight grip there aren't you?" Six said jokingly as her breath came back in normal. she can't mad on that because she's glad that he save her, if not then she will be down there in dead.

Mono scratch the back of his head, he felt his cheeks getting warmer in embarrassment.

'You gonna kill her from just a hug' Shroud finally spoke.

'Shut up, don't start this again' Mono secretly rolled his eyes behind his back.

'Okay~okay~' Shroud just said letting out a chuckled.

Six stand up from her spot "Let's go" as she went over to the window in front of them that leads into the next part of the school.

'Aww~ he hug you' Shade said in tease.

Six felt her face are getting warmer. 'Stop' as she heard Shade to laugh.

'Your blushing!' Shade pointed it.