𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

After they'd have a few minutes of break they continue and crawled out from the vent.

"Huh, that's looking weird clock I've ever seen" Mono said looking up from one of clocked in the side of him.

They only saw in the room was a two giantic clocked that bending in a weird position. and nothing else so they'll walked to the door which is there's no knob to open it.

Mono scratch the back of his head while looking at it. "Do you think that this door is locked?" he asked.

Six keeps her gaze on the door as she walk closer to it then put her hand, slightly pushing it and she noticed that the door was moving. "I think it's not..." she slowly said.

As she pushed harder then the door suddenly fall to the ground. Six and Mono widened their eyes and froze when the door fell and making it a loud noise. which is the Janitor was only on the other side of the room.

"You gotta be kidding me..." Six muttered to herself in frustrated furrowed her brows realizing that she makes a noise. and the Janitor is right in front of them.

The janitor crack his head to their way and he let out a screeching noise and walked to them. The two quickly went to the next room to the side letting the Janitor go passed them in the doorway.

"Okay that was really so close...phew" Mono whispered said to her. raising his one eyebrow at her.

"Hey, I didn't know that he was gonna be there" Six said to him while pointed her hand on the room which is there is a lot of clock.

They suddenly shut their mouths as the Janitor came back to the room where they are now. as they move away by crawling in the fabric. then they saw a few shoes that scattered around near in the door which is there's a button that needed to be pressed.

The two look at each other and nod, Six position herself, cupping her hand together as Mono put his one foot and grabbed to her shoulder then Six boosted him up.

Mono smack his hand on the button then the door make a buzzed sound while opening causing to get the attention of the Janitor.

"Oh shit" Mono muttered as they both quickly hide to the side while the Janitor roaming his hands in the floor near in the door but not longer enough too that he was back to the other side.

Six let out a frustrating sigh. "we need to be really careful around on him..." making Mono to nod at her.

Suddenly the clocked make a sound which the two and the Janitor covered their ears from the loud ringing. and then stopped.

"What the- I thought that every clocked here is broken." Mono pointed out.

And then the clocked ringing again. they covered their ears once again. Mono noticed that the Janitor was affected it too much from it. as an idea came up to his mind.

He poked Six shoulder to get her attention from the loud ringing. Six looked at him with a brows raised.

He pointed to the Janitor and to the door. Six scrunched her nose in confused about what is he pointed but then a minute she figured out of the plan as she nodded.

Then the clocked stopped again and this make Mono talked to Six.

"We do that again once the clocked ring again" He clarify to her. They waited until the clocked ring again. the two quickly made a boosted to open the door. once the door was opened again they ran passed through it and they suddenly heard the Janitor screeching noise.

They ran passed through on those clock to the door and pushed it but it's not opening that much, only by a few inch but they can get through it.

Mono looked up and fascinating from the books like a giantic tower builds. "Wow, I've never seen a lot of books like this..." he said.