𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 09

The streets were dead, empty, and almost deteriorating. As the two staring on the rain with a silence from them. it's make them both to feel somehow comfortable from the sound of rain.

Until Mono break that silence, "are you okay enough now to walk again?" He knows that this rain wouldn't stop if they just try to wait on it who would be idiot to wait the rain that is non-stop from falling in the dark sky.

"Yeah, let's go then" Six said, now she didn't feel cold because Mono's coat is warmer up her body.

They both stand up from their shelter and start to moving on. They walked through destroyed or locked houses when they saw the dumpster as they both move it to close it and position it beside on the tv as they climb on the top of tv and jump to the dumpster and make another jump to the other side of the ground while the rain started to pour down harder, making them almost completely soaked. A couple of sneezes escaped from Six while she rub her runny nose trying not to get sneeze again.

'We need to get there faster...It would really be a bad if one of us gets sick.' Mono thought with a frowned. until they both reached a familiar area. When they enter in the building Mono spotted a familiar yellow raincoat on the ground. he saw Six walk over there as she takes off the coat and grab the raincoat. but she looks at it for a moment.

Six come around the corner on the edge of the cliff. the ground below her collapse, making her fall.

She managed to catch herself on a tree branch that was just barely hanging on.

"Hold on!" The raincoat girl reassured.

She climbed down faster until she reached a ledge with an old tree trunk. She kicked it and pushed it until it fell, making a makeshift bridge and platform for her to land on. She let go of the branch and landed on the tree.

She continued to climb down, with the pretender closely behind her until she reach the bottom cliff.

Six began to run forward, running along at the same speed as the girl who who below them.

She ran faster, grabbing a sturdy stick that was on the ground in the process before finally reaching the end of the cliff where a larger boulder sat. She put the stick under it and looked below.

The raincoat girl had finally reached a dead end, looking towards the pretender who stepped closer to her, hands outstretched menacingly.

That's when Six did it, she managed to knock the boulder over so it landed on the pretender.

She looked down below them at the raincoat girl, smiling proudly and she smiled back, looking up at Six gratefully.

Until the pretender got up all of a sudden, lunging herself towards the raincoat girl, pushing her down but falling with her in the process.

Six gasp, her hand reaching out for the girl. She watched the two of them hit the water.

She got up now, dusting herself off before she started to walk away. before going over to the edge of the cliff seeing a raft.

Once Six got to the bottom she gave the raft a push before she crawled on top of it and took a seat then let the water current move her away from that place and waiting for another land to settled in.

'Six that's not your fault, okay?' Suddenly Six get back from her sense when she heard Shade to speak.

Six narrowing her eyebrows. 'I didn't even save her...'

Shade just sigh and shaking her head. 'Don't feel bad for not saving her, Do you forgot that she ditch you from closing the door on you, after you help her many times to get away from the butler. and then you helping her again when you saw her being chased by the pretender.' she pointed it out on her. as she twitching her eyebrows when she remembers that day.