𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

Six looked around, the interior having the same color from when the tall man appears. "I.... don't like how this place feels"

'Just keep thinking of finding Mono Six, then we'll never have to be in this place again' Shroud said, he never liked the tower and it's... influence. 'and I mean it, don't lost focus'

Six was a bit confused but didn't argue with him as she starts to wander the tower. Rooms were leading her this way and that, it was getting really frustrating when she swears she's been in a rom before. At some point she used the sharp tip of her nails to leave a mark on the wall so she knows where she's going. it seems to work until the rooms lead back to the same place. She was getting frustrated, the tower was playing games with her and she didn't like it. "Are you going to keep playing this game of ring around the Rosie or will you actually let me go somewhere" She growled as she keeps walking. then she hears something, it wasn't Mono she could tell that. It sounded familiar..... She follows the sound, it slowly getting louder with each step. Unknown to her that with every step to the sound was also making things cloudier

As she gets closer to the sound things get... Fuzzy, she rubs her head and tries to clear it but it did little to get rid of the dizzying feeling in her head at the moment.

'Six?' A voice said.

"Huh?"

'You looked a little spaced out for a minute' It was Shade this time.

"Oh, this place is getting confusing for me" She admits, it's only partially true, the sound was getting louder " Do you guys hear that?"

'Hear what?' Shroud and Shade said at the same time in confused.

Shroud appears and put his hands on six's shoulders "What are you hearing" His voice was hard and stern.

"It... Sounds like the music I listened to back at the hunters cabin"

Shroud looked at her for a second before growling in irritation "of course!! it's going to try this"

"Shroud what are you talking about" Shade appears next to him.

Shroud sighed. "Something I should've told you before, you know how this affected Six right?"

"Yeah it warped her with the thing she liked most" Shade slowly said with narrowing.

Shroud snaps his fingers "Exactly! its using the music from her music box again in the hopes that it'll trap her again"

Six watched the two shadows talk when the hazy feeling was coming back, the music getting louder in her ears. That melody coming to her and whisking her away, making her think of better times when she didn't have to fear for her life.... she felt safe here for some reason.

"Six!" They both called her out.

"What?" Shade had been shaking her shoulder for her attention.

"Tell me Six, what did we come here for?" Shroud asked her.

She tilted her head confused. "We came here to find Mono... Right?" She sees both of them sigh in relief.

Both of them go back into her shadow and she goes back to walking, trying her best to ignore the soft melody playing in the back of her mind, calling for her and beckoning her to it. She had to keep her mind on finding her friend and then getting out of here and never coming back. The injuries she sustained from her ordeals here have long since faded into a numbness, there was a small limp but she still kept walking. The music blaring louder and making her head hurt as she tries on focusing.