Why are you wearing a dress

( Just Willow forcing Lunar to wear a dress you'll find it in the fanart book )

Lunar p.o.v :

I was playing uno with Willow it was more like we were fighting for winning cause she suggested that if one of us losses they have to complete the winner's dare. It was a while since I played uno so I gave in. " HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO GOOD THIS " I said losing " He he he I won you have to do the dare now Lunar " said Willow mysteriously which made me feel a shiver down my spine "Let's get this dare over already" I said not wanting to do the dare cause she has the worst dares " Hmm I dare you to wear a dress for Halloween tonight and go to Blaze's castle wearing it " said Willow with the tone of mischief " E-Ehh m-me wearing a-a d-dress. This is crazy Willow I'm not wearing a dress tonight " I said in disbelieve and a bit flustered this is too far for me " Then why were you kissing Acrylic the other day and you were wearing a dress " said Willow blackmailing me " F-Fine... Only for tonight " I said .

In JR castle

Everyone was busy decorating everything for tonight's Halloween party. Blaze as the host of the party was arranging everything and also doing some paperwork in his office all morning . Crucifix and Screen were on a break and was playing . Acrylic on the other hand was on a roast battle with Azure pretty much surprising since Azure would always bother Blaze or flirting with him(Blaze) just to annoy him . Finch was simply talking with Hacker after he was found innocent the other day basically just asking him some questions . Ani and X-Chara was talking about life and each other to get to know themselves better . Everything was going just as planned until the clock strikes  5: 57[p.m] . " *Sighs* Acrylic,Crucifix and Screen come to my office now. Screen you'll be in charge of the outside gate make sure that no intruders come Crucifix you too and Acrylic you'll be in charge in the hallways " Blaze said in a serious but clam voice . They obeyed and left the office . Meanwhile with Blaze he went to change for the party and also make sure no negative erupts the people .

Blaze p.o.v :

I sighed and went to change. I feel like I'm making a mistake about killing Lunar but for the peoples well being negativity should be eliminated . A place with no sadness or sorrows would be perfect for the people . Though killing my brother why do I find it so difficult do I really have to kill him? Do I really want negativity to be gone . I looked at the clock it was almost time for the party I went out of my room and straight to the hallway to greet the guests then I noticed a woman in a cyan outfit with a purple ripped cape and she was wearing a flower designed eye patch in a corner who kind of similar to my brother mumbling something. I went walked towards her until I found Screen charging towards me " Boss there's an intruder in the castle Crucifix is also looking for them " Screen said I looked around to see the woman was gone .

Acrylic p.o.v :

I found Lunar in a corner and signaled them to come to my room. Once we reached there I said   " What are you doing here and why are you wearing a revealing dress " I said while turning red " It was a dare okay " he said " Well then survive tonight my moonlight ~ " I said lustfully " Oh no " he said also turning red .

( Happy Halloween everyone I'm sorry this is short but please give Lunar a wheel chair she/he won't be able to walk tomorrow)