Chapter 2

Exterior POV.

The ambulance finally arrived. They placed Fallon on a stretcher before taking him inside the ambulance where they gave him an oxygen mask and bandaged his wound to stop the bleeding until he got to the hospital.

Blake was the only one who got into the ambulance with Fallon, the others had taken the car to head to the hospital.

Once they got there, doctors rushed Fallon to take her into surgery while her family sat in the waiting room, praying that everything would go well.

A few hours later.
POV Liam.

Eva - Well, it's starting to get late I'm going to go home, thank you for letting me stay.

Liam - No problem, it gave me some company.

Eva - See you again soon?

Liam - Of course. Goodbye Eva.

Eva - Goodbye Liam.

Once she left, I went to sit on my bed and picked up my phone, I saw a message from Sam, I clicked on it and started reading it.

"Hey Liam, I hope I'm not bothering you. I know things aren't all rosy between you and Fallon right now, but you need to get to the hospital ASAP. Someone shot Fallon during Blake's party, she's now been in surgery for several hours and we haven't heard back yet."

My heart skipped a beat.

I got up and ran out of the hotel, then to my car before driving to the hospital.

Once I arrived, I got out of the car and entered the hospital where I saw the Carrington family. I then headed towards them.

Liam - What happened??

Sam - Well it's not too early, I sent you a message two hours ago, Fallon would have had time to die three times before you arrived.

Liam - I didn't see your message I was with someone.

Kirby - Eva I guess? Yes Fallon told us about it.

Amanda - Calm down, this is not the time to argue!

Doctor - Fallon Carrington?

We all head towards him. I looked at his facial expression, hoping to find a sign that would reassure me

Blake - So?

Doctor - She just came out of surgery, we were able to remove the bullet and control the bleeding, so she is doing well.

Everyone breathes in relief.

Doctor - However, this bullet unfortunately hit the fetus and killed the child she was carrying, and there is little chance that she will be able to get pregnant again one day, I am sincerely sorry.

Liam - She... she was pregnant?

Doctor - Oh you... you didn't know?

Kirby - She didn't tell anyone?

Sam - And to whom? Even her husband doesn't trust her.

Blake - enough, stop! Can we see her?

Doctor - She is still in the recovery room, as soon as we transfer her to a room I will come and let you know.

Blake - ok thanks.

We all return to our seats, impatiently waiting for she to wake up.