Chapter 15

Evan's POV.

Guardian - Please follow me.

Evan - What did I do again ?

Guardian - Follow me and don't ask any questions.

I got up and left my cell to follow him.
He took me to a room where he gave me a bag with all the things that had been taken from me when they locked me here.

Guard - Change your clothes, I'll wait for you outside the door.

I nodded and he left.

I changed before walking out of the room and towards him, he looked at me then started walking the other way so I followed him.

Evan - What's going on ?

He does not answer me.

After a few minutes we found ourselves at the exit of the prison, he turned to me and handed me a paper.

Guardian - I was asked to give you this.

I took the paper and opened it, there was an address on it.

Evan - Who gave you this ?

Guardian - I don't know, I didn't get a name, just this piece of paper.

Evan - And what does that mean ? I'm free ?

Guard - Yes sir, I have been tasked with taking you out this evening.

Evan - Who ?

Again he didn't answer.

I look at him in incomprehension for a few seconds, then, not wanting to understand, I leave and head towards the address marked on this piece of paper.

30 minutes later.

I got out of the taxi to find myself in front of a warehouse, the taxi left and I walked a little further, looking for a clue that could tell me why I came here.

??? - Evan.

I jumped at the sound of this female voice and turned to see a woman only a few feet away from me.

She was quite tall with long curly brown hair.

Evan - Who are you?

??? - My name is Eva, and I could use your help.