S1E1: The deployment

Y/n: Ever imagine of a world where villains finally win and took over the world while heroes are trying to fight back to take back the world? No? Yes? Well if either of those things this is one of these worlds. In this world heroes fail and villains became Kings, Emperors, warlords and so much more. All citizens of the world have to obey to us otherwise they will be killed. Throughout our lives we were sent to mission after mission just to weaken the heroes and pushing them back. We are a unstoppable force and all heroes fear us. Oh? You may wonder who I'm I with? Well (Venoms voice) We are Venom. We were made as a secret weapon to kill the heroes of the world and taking over the world. (Evil chuckle) We are the best. (Y/n's voice) That was Venom, a alien symbiote that I've bounded many years back by this evil organisation in Japan called Kisaragi . Speaking of which.....it is time for our mission with a partner.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: Combat agent Venom!

Walking out of the darkness we see Y/n walking out of the darkness wearing wearing a black Combat agent uniform with H/C and E/C.

???: Combat agent 6!

Then another male agent step out of the darkness as the two agents stand in attention as two female leaders of the Kisaragi organisation are seen standing and facing at the two of them as the one wearing white clothing shows the two a hologram of a unknown planet that looks like earth.

??? 1: We have discovered many planets within the known universe that looks similar to earth. And we need the two of you to scout them.

Y/n and Agent 6: Yes ma'am.

??? 1 and 2: (Points at the two) Now go now Agents make the Kisaragi be known!

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

Agent 6: Yes Ma'am..........hm? Huh?! Hold on a minute here! You have to explain me this all over because I don't get it!

??? 1: Exactly what is it that you don't get it?

Agent 6: All of it! I mean if people can go to other planets then I should be out there hitting on alien chick's rather being here in this rock! (Points at Y/n) Especially if this guy here has an alien symbiote which by away, why do I have to pick with these two freaks?

Suddenly a head of Venom came out of Y/n's shoulder and glares at Agent 6 which made him kinda freak out.

Venom: I suggest you watch your tongue there human. We can eat you up in front of these girls and the whole world will be glad to never see your failure again.

Agent 6: Like I said, these two are freaky.

??? 2: Hey.

The lights came on as we have better look at the group as Y/n just sighs that he has to team up with a pervert and a idiot.

Agent 6: Okay I maybe silent on the whole tacky cosplay thing and never laughed at your corny titles, but this "power through the universe" bs its just a bridge to far.

??? 1: What?! My uniform isn't tacky cosplay!

Venom: Kinda does.

Y/n: Venom please shut up.

Venom: What? You never see anyone who wears clothes like they are going to what humans call it "Comic con."

Belile: Look Asteroth the ic queen and Belile the great flame are titles befitting two of the supreme leaders of Kisaragi! There's absolutely nothing tacky about bit!

Agent 6: Come on Yukai who are you trying to pull, what will your family will-

Suddenly a black tentacle covers Agent 6 mouth as we see Y/n covering his mouth up as Agent 6 struggled to break free as the black liquid covers Agent 6 mouth.