S1E3: Vemon vs demons

We see the knights at the training field as they train all awhile we see Y/n stepping onto the field and looking at the knights and sees they are really old knights and even some are pass retirement.

Y/n: I'm surprised they survive every singal battle.

Vemon: I can't tell if they are fools or strong.

Snow: Agent Venom, over here!

He turn to see Snow, Agent 6 and Alice as he approaches them and Snow hands him the notes for their possible team members. He looks through them and sees all the candidates.

Snow: Some may not seem as good but I can ensure you they can be great for our team.

Agent 6: That or we can always sacrifice them.

Snow: Your an asshole!

Agent 6: What? It's a good idea.

The two of them begins to argue while Y/n looks through the list as Alice came up next to him.

Alice: None of them won't do. They're too old.

Vemon: Yeah I don't even think they can carry a sword.

Y/n: There is one. Is Rose here?

Then Rose came up and acted all dramatic and serious.

Rose: Yes I am Rose, the Artificial battle Chimera. Tell me, are you man enough for me?

Y/n:........are you trying to impress me?

Venom: Ha! Bet she is.

Rose: (panic) I'm sorry I just wanted to be cool just like you.

Y/n: It's fine. So it's says here you can eat anything and breath fire?

Rose: (smile) Yep! I love to eat some juicy good meat. Trust me if there is anything you want me to eat I'll do it.

Venom: I like this one.

Y/n: She will do.

Rose smiled and then begins to sniff and then ask him.

Rose: Hey do you have any food?

Y/n: You mean this?

He pulled out a snack and gives it to Rose which she is surprised and started eating while Y/n looks through the list again.

Snow: You know he's very focused on his job.

Alice: Unlikely Agent 6 Agent Venom is well focused. What fears many enemies is not his symbiote like form or the fact how deadly he is, its his intelligence and determination.

Snow: (surprised) You don't say.

Y/n: Grimm come on up.

Then Grimm came over and they see her on a wheelchair and once she came over she smirked at him and said.

Grimm: (smirk) My name is Grimm it is an honour to meet you. Tell me are you married or are you singal?

Agent 6: (smirk) Well I'm singal.

Y/n: I rather not answer. So according to your file your an arch-priest who worships a being called Zenarith. Mind telling us a bit about it?

Grimm: (smile) Zenarith is the goddess of Undeath and Disater who she rules the night.

Agent 6: So she's evil?

Grimm: (mad) How dare you! I will have Zenarith smack you!

Y/n: 6 shut up.

Agent 6: What I was just asking?

Y/n: No your annoying.

Venom: Yes now leave or I will eat you.