S1E2: The kingdom

Agent 6, Alice, Y/n and Snow along with Snow's knights arrived at the kingdom. They approach the gate and once there a guard opens the gate for them and once fully open they walk through. Y/n scan the guards and knights and noticed the males look old which he ask Snow.

Y/n: Why does most of your warriors old?

Snow: Most male and young knights are out there battling the demons. We lost a lot and there isn't much humans out here so these are the best we can do.

Venom: It will be easier for me to have a little bite.

Y/n: Knock it off.

Snow: So that creature you told me about. Is it a demon?

Y/n: No but its a pain in the ass.

Venom: We'll we're a pain in the ass.

Agent 6: Ha! You call yourself a pain in the ass.

Y/n just sigh to himself while Snow also sighs while she shake her head. They make their way up a hill and soon arrived at the castle where they enter a room and meet the princess who is at the balcony looking at the veiw.

She turns around to see Snow back with new people as Snow kneels down.

Snow: Princess I found these people in the desert.

???: (smile) Excellent work. Although I never see weapons like those before.

Y/n: My name is Agent Venom. The idiot is Agent 6 and the young blonde girl is Alice.

Agent 6: (angry) Hey you just call me an idiot!

Venom: That's because you are one now shut up.

???: Hm, what was that?

Y/n: Apologies this is Venom.....my Symbiote.

???: Symbiote?

Snow: What he told me is that Symbiotes can allow the user to form into different weapons and turn into different forms. For short, it's a living life form.

Venom: (Venom's head appear from Y/n's shoulder) Sup.

???: (surprised) How interesting. A armor that is alive. We never see such a thing. You must be a very powerful warrior.

Y/n: We are powerful.

Tillis: (smile) Still it is a pleasure. My name is Cristoseles Tillis Grace. But you can call me Tillis.

Agent 6: (smirk) You know she's kinda hot for a princess.

Y/n: 6, shut up.

Agent 6: Make me!

Venom: Gladly.

Y/n: No Venom.

Venom: Your no fun.

Snow: Can you three shut up! Your standing in front of royalty here!

Y/n: We apologise.

Tillis: (giggle) It's no problem. Still it is great you came because we need some help. The demons army has destroy most kingdoms and we are losing this war. If what you are saying is true then we need your help. I hope you can accept.

This suddenly cost Y/n to have a flashback of a battle he head many years ago and how he beaten a hero and that hero told him something that he could never forget. He returns back to reality as he looks back up at Tillis and tells her.

Y/n: We'll see what we can do.

Tillis: (smile) Thank you. You truly are good people.

Y/n: (thought) Good huh?