S1E5: A way to get to the top of the tower

We see the king and all of his generals in the meeting room along with Snow, Agent 6 and Y/n as the strategies explains the situation.

Strategies: There is this tower that the demons are in that is killing our knights. It is a singal tower with only a singal staircase but our forces are unable to punch through. All our attempts of getting to the top has failed.

King: This isn't good. The Chosen one needs time to recover and without him we can't get on top of the tower.

Y/n: What's at the top that is important?

King: We believe they have some treasure that we can use to make alliance with other kingdoms unfortunately the demons forces doesn't want to give up.

Strategies: Yes. Perhaps you know the strategy of how to win this battle? Unless you don't have one.

Strategies smirks at Y/n while he just glare at him and before he can say Agent 6 said.

Agent 6: What about we just burn the tower.

Snow: Burn the tower? Seriously?

Agent 6: Look all of those demons are inside the tower and the only way out is at the button so we just light some tourists and burn the tower with all of them to the ground.

Vemon: That's no fun. I feel like I wanted to slaughter some demons.

Y/n: Don't be a idiot 6. Burning the tower will also destroy the treasure at top.

Agent 6: Well do you have a plan?

Y/n: Yes I do. Why not we climb the tower instead.

They look a bit confused which he explain.

Y/n: The demons will suspect someone to go through the door so they can ambush them very easily however they can never suspected someone climbing up the walls of the tower. My team can climb the walls of the tower and reach to the top. If there is any demons up there then we can take them down before they can do anything about it.

Strategies: Avoiding the battle entirely? Sounds like a cowards plan.

Y/n: It's call a smary plan. Not everything is about battling it's about being one step ahead of your enemy. If you don't know that then why the hell are you a battle Strategies.

He gets mad and glare at Y/n and then the king ask Y/n.

King: You believe this plan will work.

Y/n: I know it will work.

King: Very well then. In that case I'll leave you to it. Good luck.

Y/n: We will.

(Sometime later)

We see the group standing near the tower with a  battle going on just over the hill as the group is gathering their climbing gear so they can climb up the walls of the tower.

Snow: This is a idiotic plan. We should be joining the battle field with glory.

Y/n: We need to focus on the plan here. If is the only way to get to the top of the tower.

Vemon: Yeah. Although I do love going through the door and killing every singal demons.

Snow: Your alien friend seem to agree.

Y/n: Tough. Its not now.

Vemon: Fine.

Snow: You know what! I'm gonna join the battle and you can't do anything about it!

Snow heads off to join the battle as Y/n watch her go and sighs a bit.

Rose: So uh Commander? Snow is leaving.