S1E4: The monster girl

We see a meeting room within the castle ad the high ranking generals along with King and Tillis as the generals give in their reports on the battle that happened yesterday.

Male general: according to the reports it seems our forces have successfully taking down a demon camp due to their supplies haven't shown up.

Tillis: Is that so?

King: That is odd. That camp have been around for sometime and we find it difficult to destroy it.

Strategist: Surely our knights fought well on that battle.

Y/n: That or we did our jobs.

They all turn to see Y/n standing at the door as he explain what happened.

Y/n: Me and my team destroy the demons supplies so the demons will lose their advantage.

Vemon: Your welcome.

King: You destroy their supply transports?

Strategist: Seems cowardly to do isn't it? Also how dare you come in here unannounced!

Y/n: I just came here to give you all a report. The battle is done so does it matter? Your a battle strategists right? Well then....

He walks over to the Strategist and stood in front of him and tells him.

Y/n: Think battle. Because having an army marching directly towards the demons knights is a stupid idea.

He finds thwt insulating as he glare back at him but he wasn't phase and turns to leave when the King tells him.

King: You did a great job. Even though it was questionable, still we gain an advantage.

Y/n: Just doing our job.

Vemon: Yeah and I hope you'll give us some meat to eat.

Y/n: Just ignore him.

King: Now we just wait apon the Chosen one to boost the knights in the battle.

Y/n: The Chosen one?

Tillis: Indeed. He has the power to wipe out enemies of demons and shown as the beacon of hope.

Vemon: Fuck there is a super hero here.

Tillis: He is also my brother.

Y/n: (thought) So Tillis has a brother huh? This family is interesting.

King: You may go now. Whenever we need you we'll find you and your team.

Y/n: Noted.

He leave the meeting while the Strategist is upset and really hated him.

(Later)

We see Y/n taking a walk when he come across a sight with Agent 6 holding Rose while Alice having a bug over her face as Rose begs for her to get it away from her. He just sighs and walks over and ask.

Y/n: What the hell are you two doing?

Alice: Doing a experiment. Since she can gain powers by eating I wonder what would a insect may happen.

Rose: No way! Those things are disgusting!

Agent 6: So eating dead demons isn't disgusting?

Y/n: Just please let her go. We just form a team and we don't want one to run away.

Vemon: Yeah especially this one! I like her style.

Alice: Fine.

Y/n: And 6 let go of her or else.