Prologue

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

The sound of a woman's screams was heard in a hospital room as if she was holding on to dear life. She grips on the side of the bed as tears and mascara stream down her red cheeks as tries to push something out.

"Alright Mrs. Greed-" the woman then yelled at the doctor "It's Carolina, don't you dare call me by that bastards name…fuck get him out for me!!"

Carolina Greed, or Carolina an Imp that was gonna give birth to her first child that belonged to her husband and the King of Greed, Mammon.

"Ok Carolina, just breath, stressing yourself out will make this complicated" the goat demon doctor said as the nurse spread her legs open so she can do labor

"Complicated my rich ass!! My Son is killing me here, why the hell is he big?!" Carolina yelled as the nurses pats a wet cloth on her head as she was sweating

The doctor looks between her legs "you're doing great just keep pushing" he keeps checking as he watches "any family members with you, your husband?"

She glares at him "Mammon, doesn't give a shit about this. He's out exploiting those fucking clowns again, and not watching our son at birth" she swore under her breath as she keeps pushing "he never does when we got married."

Carolina got married to Mammon for a year. In their marriage was nothing but money and their rich status, there is no love and compassion between them. Like royalty and rich families, their marriage was arranged to gain more money.

The two were strangers at Mammon's circus and palace. They talk when needed but over all, they don't talk at all.

Now she was in the sloth ring, best hospital, by herself as she tries to push her child out of her.

The imp continues to push as she screams in pain.

"You're doing great, just a few more pushes." The doctor said as the nurse was ready with towels and water

She takes deep breaths and pushes even more as she grips on the bed rail hard, almost denting it.

"I can see its head, just one more push," the doctor said as he held a baseball glove and was ready to catch.

One last push, she screams out as her first child came out

The sound of a baby was heard in her red ears, as she smiled weakly.

The doctor said as he wraps the baby in a blanket "Congratulations, It's a female clown" he chuckled

"Don't ruin the moment, but thank fucking Satan" she pants. Before she could reach for her daughter, she felt a sharp pain in her gut as she screams loudly

The doctor looked confused about what was happening. He had one of the nurses hold the baby girl as he moved to see between her legs. "Oh shit, Mrs. Carolina, it's not over, you have another one."